Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im doing the craziest thing ever...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KryptoniteKing, Nov 2, 2012.

1. So im a wannbe all day smoker but i have too much shit to do with college n work so i try to control my smoking habits. I smoke 2 bowls in the morning, afternoon, and evening. I smoke in the afternoon because i get smoked out anyway so im just like yolo lol. I also have 1-3 cigs a day. Well im doing a triathlon for a senior project which is worth a lot of points and you must do the project to get the diploma. Im "expanding" my natural abilties of running. I can run a 5:30 mile or 1.2k and 20 minute 3 mile (5k) with no training and pretty bad lungs.I have 2 months to train and the triathlon consists of 25mile bike ride, 6 mile run, 1 mile swim. I use to bmx alot so i think i can manage the bike but the swim is gonna suck!!! i just put all my weed away except an eigth and i have 2 cigs left. Im gonna smoke that today then stop smoking ALTOGETHER for a week. thats gonna suck but then ill smoke on the weekends or soomethin. idk. Has anyone ever done a triathlon?? i kinda want to do it stoned on soome brownies or somethin hmm..

2. Wait, why do you need to compete in a triathalon to acquire your diploma?

3. never have done one but I work in construction and its hard work and when your stoned it helps get u through it atleast for me..

4. lol, you smoke a lot, and my first post!

5. Wow, got to give you props for even trying that. Sounds killer.

6. Don't do it stoned, you will have to train hard. Especially for the swim. That will probably be the hardest part. I did a duathalon before wit a 30mi ride and a 5mi run. the run was first and after the run the bike ride was fucking hard. Your legs will feel like bricks due to different blood flow patterns that your legs require for te different exercises.

7. in order to graduate highschool i have to do a senior project. my project = triathlon. since im 18 im doing night school at the local college while still in my senior year of hs.

yea dude the swim will be fuckn killer. and do you know how long it took u ffor a 30 mi ride?

8. Well I used to bmx but had to stop cause I injured my back, so I picked up road biking and at the time i would average aroudnd 60 miles a week. The 30 mi ride took me like an hr an 15 mins. more or less. You haveto be in good shape for a triathloton. especially swimming. it's usually durig the end of the race when your super tired

9. I wouldn't do the triathlon stoned especially on edibles cuz it would be a mission mission imo

10. Yea, the swimming leg is gonna kick the fuck outta you for sure.

11. nice, il probbaly be slower then that since i will be using a mountain bike lol. is it usually crowded, i dont wanna bunch of people splashing/kicking me and sht or cutting me off on the bike