Im debating becoming a cop.

Discussion in 'General' started by Captainbasch420, May 10, 2011.

1. Not true.

2. Fuck cops. Firefighters are badass. Cops are pussies

3. your ignorant

4. If your going to be a cop then be a good cop. Not a cop whos a stuck up asshole who likes arresting people for the "rush". Do your job without having a chip on your shoulder.

5. Is that who I think it is?

6. OP, right?

Yes, that is Obama. The current president of the United States

7. And its a real picture.

8. What the fuck ever dude. My neighbor is retired narcotics cop and she agreed with me this afternoon that cops are crpoks and not to be trusted. I have an active cop that lives across the street from me. He's a dick. Google "police officer arrested" and look how many fuck stick prick cops are arrested a day. Cops are crooks that havent been cuaght, yet.

9. Google "Pot Smoker Arrested For.....". There's a lot of bad stoners out there too. Doesn't mean they all are though, imho.

10. don't be generalising... there's two sides of the coin guys. but personally i'd say these two things (policing and smoking) just don't mix. theres nothing we can do about it yet but i guess thats how it stands for now.

11. Cops exist to protect citizens, but the power goes straight to their head right out of the academy. They get a "do what ever I want and get away with it badge" and the system encourages it. The police are the front line gang in fightng the American citizenry. Citizens that smoke bud are made criminals by these types and hardheaded dickhead cops think their shit dont stink when they just havent been caught doin their undercover deeds.

Your arguement(pot head arrested) is flawed in the fact that we are stuck in this mindset until the laws change. Maybe you should google "cops arrested for DWI" and check the results. Then they get off easy because they're cops.

12. #32 mushroomsatsuji, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    wrong again. Cops actually have no obligation to protect people. That was an actual court ruling.

13. Are you fucking serious??? Are you sure you're over 18?!

I hope for your sake that your aren't because the shit I've seen in this thread is some of the dumbest, most uneducated shit I have seen yet on GC.

Do some research and you'll see that you're barking up the wrong tree. You're way way way off.

Wow. :rolleyes:

Fucking trolls.

Troll b gone!

14. Wrong, whats on the side of their cars? "to serve and protect"

15. I can't believe I get to post this video two times in one day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4MRmEPNUxY]YouTube - Inner Circle - Bad Boys[/ame]

Dude be a cop. Get those bad boys.

16. Hypocrite.

17. #37 mushroomsatsuji, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So it MUST be true! :eek:

18. Realistically you're probably not going to be doing drugs forever, sure you might have to do some things you're uncomfortable with but being a cop you'lll end up helping a lot of people.

19. In a weird way I'd love to be a border control agent. I'm a big pursuit hunter and I would love tracking through the desert.

But I just don't have the heart for it. I could stop the drugs but not all the people.

I remember seeing this documentary on border control agents one time. They arrested this 18 year old immigrant girl waiting in a parking lot for her ride to a safe house. She had lived in the US since she was 5. She didn't even remember Mexico, or speak spanish, but she got caught during a routine traffic stop when she was 16 and deported when she was 17. She had no family in mexico, and no money, and almost made it back in the states when they caught her. She was crying her eyes out and begging them to let her go.

I just couldn't do it. Make some teenage girl go back to mexico and try to cross back through the desert alone again with no money. They get raped all the time by the human smugglers. You gotta have a cold heart to deport her again.