I'm cursed !

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Monteepython, Jan 17, 2011.

1. So, the first piece ever broken that belonged to me was when I first started to push ounces.
    Still new to weed I had a great pipe in the back seat with my friend. It was a really lovely display piece that worked really nice !
    Cops drove past and we all scrambled lol, he put the smell proof bag under the seat he was sitting on, and broke the poor thing.

It was a long time after that the curse begun.
    over the summer and fall times it was my buddies dropping their shit. And tended to be their only pieces they had. I had multiple pieces cause I was the only one driving and had a job and all that. Was able to afford more and store more pieces eh.

But come winter, I bought a bong. Now my daily blazer but my down stem isn't long enough in, so I have to add more water to it, but it fills the area creating a really air and water tight connection. And it gets stuck inside.
    I have a rock necklace that i wedged in there to try and pry em apart, but they stem broke. still usable. But recently I bought a three arm pre-cooler for it. Has blue arms which match the bong and it was 30 bucks. worked once before I broke it. It didnt fit my bong as I set it down, the stem poped out and it fell. really upset about that. then I bought another to replace it. got lots of use from it till it broke as well. that fell into the sink as i knocked it over by my hand and lost some hash that I took from my dad.

Went in with my bong the next time to test some pieces. since my bong is smaller I have to compromise when I smoke. If I use more then just a bowl, like I stack some pre-coolers and an ash catcher i have to take them out when i set the bong down so it doesnt tip.

I got a nice long stem perk that out feeds the smaller diameter pieces, but the stem she gave me infeeds wider diameter glass. I liked this cause it felt like it hit smoother. And then I bought a nice green ash catcher, bubbler style.

Well, since mystem in my bong gets stuck, it got stuck. and when it does i can usually fit the bowl in there and cause friction in a way to turn its way out. but my bowl was in my room and i used the DS. precooler, and broke it. glass flew in my face and it sucked. This was last night

to top off my weekend. I sat down in a chair i put next to my weed table so i could pack a bowl in comfort, and as i filled my bowl with weed and top coated it in kef i dropped the bowl over the fluffy chair.

I'm low on weed now, broke and still cant find a job in this town that wont hire lol.

pretty shitty curse I have on me now.