Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im crazy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sticky icky bud, Jan 2, 2010.

1. #1 sticky icky bud, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    il give you guys a more detailed version of the story

it was 11:30 pm and night and for the whole day we had planed to get some weed, smoke it outside where my parents wouldnt hear us, then go for a swim.

when 11:25 came around we began to get changed into our togs, grab my pipe lighter and the weed, we moved outside and began to smoke one cone (or bowl w/e)

after the first cone, probly 2 - 3 minutes to go through (the cone probly held just under half of your standed 1-skinner joint he said "man im tripping" i laughed and said "man ive shouted you heaps and you think your tripping? man what the fuck" he had like a real serouis face on and said "na man im fucking tripping" like a fucking douche bag.

i started to pack the next cone and he looked at me with the expression on his face like, MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING????? and said "MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?????? YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!" staring at me as if i was about to jump into i giant blender. but any way we smoked that cone and a half and went for that swim. it felt amazing, felt like as if i were in the ocean like really far out of sea, and my pools only about 10 by 20 feet.

but yeah any way i think he is just a bit of a bitch ae

2. What's your point? I wouldn't call 2 bowls crazy, maybe if your a rookie smoker or fresh off a t-break. But really, what's your point?

3. Im guessing his point is that his friend said he was 'tripping' lol. My one friend from high school finally decided to start smoking in college and claims to have trips from smoking weed too...personally I think hes just a little nuts or something.

4. It's nothing like a real psychedelic trip, but I've had some experiences with edibles causing some mild hallucinations and trippy behaviour.

5. Tripping doesnt just mean that you are hallucinating. People use that word all the time like.."Bro stop trippin, we wont get caught stealing this car". Not to mention that people say funny things when they are high, and weed has made people hallucinate before which would make him saying the word justified.

6. I get like 3Dness from weed and blurry vision and a strobe effect.

7. now, ive never done any shrooms or LSD, but there is one distinctive time that i got high where i felt like i was trippin. Im pretty sure it wasnt laced with anything either. I just saw random shit and had to wait for a while before i was cool enough to drive. It was actually pretty cool. I think different strains of weed just have different effects on different people.

8. did you smoke 2 bowls at once? while u were smokin with him? passing a bong, vap, w/e around?
    that would be the only reason id see why ur friend would even instigate something haha.

9. il give you guys a more detailed version of the story

it was 11:30 pm and night and for the whole day we had planed to get some weed, smoke it outside where my parents wouldnt hear us, then go for a swim.

when 11:25 came around we began to get changed into our togs, grab my pipe lighter and the weed, we moved outside and began to smoke one cone (or bowl w/e)

after the first cone, probly 2 - 3 minutes to go through (the cone probly held just under half of your standed 1-skinner joint he said "man im tripping" i laughed and said "man ive shouted you heaps and you think your tripping? man what the fuck" he had like a real serouis face on and said "na man im fucking tripping" like a fucking douche bag.

i started to pack the next cone and he looked at me with the expression on his face like, MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING????? and said "MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?????? YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!" staring at me as if i was about to jump into i giant blender. but any way we smoked that cone and a half and went for that swim. it felt amazing, felt like as if i were in the ocean like really far out of sea, and my pools only about 10 by 20 feet.

but yeah any way i think he is just a bit of a bitch ae

10. and it was probably like mids too

11. just sounds like ur friend doesn't know how to use his head is all, (when he's high)

12. WAAAAAAAAAT. Do you have time travel weed?

13. hahahha.

i want to try swimming while baked sounds fun & i'm damn sure it would be fun

14. yeah man you know them big noodle things? like those long foam ones. yeah well we were like having battles with them lol

15. Holy shit son! You got it figured dude has awesome weed! Not to mention you deserve + rep for this post son!

16. yesterday i smoked w/ a complete amateur, who claimed he too was tripping hahaha. anyway it ws pretty funny, bascially i bought a dime bag, and he held up like a .1 g, nug and was like dude thats so much, i could smoke this small .1 g nug w/ anlother person and be properly baked. and then i was like, dude this whole dime bag will barely get me high, haha (i was exagerating but it was still amusing)

and yea noobs can trip from weed but its hard to pull it off.