I'm continually dreaming of weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Oct 6, 2009.

1. #1 SpiceMadeOfLife, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    So for the past month and a half or so, I havent been buying any weed. Pretty much gone cold turkey at the moment. Except for one day when I got ripped with a buddy lol.

Basically, this is because of school, and also because (this is gonna sound kinda stupid) I've been having a stint of germaphobia lately and I can't stop thinking that theres mold on whatever weed I buy. there never is, but I'm just worried about it and I decided to stop till I'm cured of it (I'm seeing a psycologist for my germaphobia, and I have told her about my marijuana use, and shes okay with it.)

Anyways, I don't remember how many dreams I have had (because there dreams) but I keep dreaming of weed. Sometimes I'm smoking out of a pipe, sometimes out of a joint, I was holding a bong once in my dream, and I was breaking up this huge nug once, and so forth. Sometimes I'll smoke multiple times in my dreams. I don't really understand why; I can't say I don't miss it, but I'm not craving it either. I don't have worries of mold in my dreams, only in reality.

I've only dreamt of smoking weed a couple other times before, but this is seriously a once or twice a week thing I've got goin on here. Can anybody relate? Anyone understand why? I read some shit on google but I wanna here the opinions from my fellow blades.

2. I dream of getting high all the time. Sucks waking up and realizing it was just a dream though :/

3. I don't dream.

Maybe it's because, though you aren't using it right now, it's always on your thoughts and whatnot because you frequent Grass City.

4. Might wanna make sure weed isn't on your mind when you lay down too sleep.

If you really want the dreams too stop that is :hello::p

5. Man talk about dodgy dreams. I dreamt i had a 200 mph motorbike crash last night and survived with no injuries, then some girl went into labour at this bank near my house with my kid. Was soo wierd

6. I know exactly what you mean. I graduated from college in May, and my hook-up is gone so I have been dry for 5 months back home. All I want to do is score a quater, but my dreams have me scoring ounces and smoking out of crazy bongs from GC! Waking up is hard to do to say the least

7. i dream about smoking all the time hah
    its probably cause im only like 20 days untill i get off supervised probation and i can start smoking again soon. :smoking:

8. everyone dreams quite frequently, possibly even every night. the only way you can recall your dream when you awake is if you were dreaming right before you woke up. so chucktown, you are used to waking up during a sleep cycle where normally dreams do not occur. you can try to wake up at an unusual time for you (like by setting an alarm clock 15 minutes before you normally get up, for example) and see if you can catch a dream.

and OP, you may just be craving bud more at an unconscious level. but dreams have totally different meaning to everyone, so the best way for you to find out is to try to make connections between your dreams and what you experience when you are awake. (i tried doing this, but came to the conclusion that my dreams are just totally random lol) :smoke:

9. i love having dreams about smoking weed.the high in the dream is always stronger then the highs in real life.:smoking: i hope i get another one tonight:D

10. OH OH OH ,Know what i really hate about hating those dreams,is when you think that the weed you had in your dream is still in your pants pocket.:laughing:

11. One time I dreampt about my stash being huge and I didn't realize it was a dream 'til I opened my drawer. That was a little disappointing to say the least.

12. yea I'm generally not thinkin of weed, but maybe I'm just really subconsiously thinkin about it

aaannd I'm not to unhappy of dreaming about weed. its weed after all lol

13. i hate weed dreams, i only have them when i'm dry, and i just wake up disappointed

14. What if you're just so high that it feels like a dream?

15. Well I do know that (ironically) smoking weed helps block out dreams...

Looks like you're in a vicious cycle.

16. Way back when I was 16 and I had to worry about getting weed(since it was fromy shady dealers) I would get dreams of picking some up. All the time! I'd be pissed when I woke up and realized I'd still have to try to pick up some that day. Ever since I always had a bit of weed and just don't smoke much, I haven't had it in my dreams anymore.

17. I used to get dreams when I knew I had to go pick-up from an unreliable dealer, so it was always hit or miss whether I got any or not. I think it was just playing on my mind at the time, so I dreamed about it.

Since I got a great pick-up, with really good weed, all the dreams have gone. Apart from those weird dreams where I dream about finding some amazing dank in odd places, then wake up feeling disapointed. But if that happens, I just smoke a bowl and relax.

18. I love getting dreams and about getting high. I feel like I do get high in my dreams, but I am usually high when I'm sleeping anyways?

19. lol I wish, but I havent been smoking at all lately-except for this time a couple weeks ago where my buddy and I were just rippin the bong lmao:hello:

20. dreams are just a recollection of thoughts that your brain has to process... its memories of you smoking, or what you've been thinking about, because even if your not consciously thinking about toking, in your sub-conscious its still a big part of your life im guessing

oh and i never dream anymore... i've stopped since i started smoking weed daily. is that the reason? i heard it stopped you remembering your dreams as much but i wasnt sure if it was cos it was an anti-weed website or something