I'm confused

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deleted member 102273, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Ok, so I tried posting this in the outdoor growing guide twice and it wouldn't post so here it goes.

I put 9 seeds in an egg carton, and when they were ready I was going to move them to bigger pots...

Anyways I didn't want to keep it in my house for fear of my mom and dad finding it so outside my house is a rotted tree standing about 6 feed tall with a whole in the top of it. The tree has no limbs at all..it's just a 6 feet tall stump.

Anyways my egg carton fit perfectly in that hole ontop of the tree. Well I went back to check them today and my egg carton was flipped over exactly where it was at.

I've been around my parents all day and neither of them have asked me about it so I think that rules out them doing it. I don't think any animals would even bother getting in that tree because, like I said, it has no limbs.

The only thing I can think of was the wind blowing would have done it. But it was so perfectly turned up side down the odds of the wind doing that is low.

I live out in the country so I only have 1 neighbor. I know he wouldn't touch it because he smokes.....It just pisses me off. I left the egg carton alone...Should I move it? I'll be watching around the tree to see if weed plants start to sprout.

2. Yea a lot of members are having trouble posting new threads, I've informed Superjoint and the technical staff about it, so it should be fixed soon.

Moved your thread for you. :wave:

edit: As for your post, sounds like a bird turned it over.

3. squirrel maybe, they like just fuckin with shit