Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm confused

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Organicallyhigh, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Not sure if this is just a VA thing but I can't find a reliable dealer for shit, every time I find someone new they'll come through with a few transactions no problem; however, later on, I'll try to hit them up and they'll say yes...

2 hours pass with no response...

Usually I'll call them just to double check on the deal and they'll be like "yeah I'm waiting on it now"

Another 2 hours pass and I hear nothing...

Then I'll call again with a little bit of edge and again all ill get is "yep just about to get it, I'll call you when I'm good."

No response for the rest of the day, and no calls to follow up to fill me in.

I've asked around about this and most of my friends or fellow stoners will just say something on the lines of "it's just something you have to deal with."

At this point I just wish it was legal so trifling people will get their shit together for competition's sake...

Very frustrated, just want to know if this is a regular thing with others out there...

2. Yup pretty much hit and miss until you find a reliable dealer.

3. My thing is if you can't do it, you can't do it ill just find someone else no problem...you're losing the money whether or not you leave me hanging for 3-4 hours constantly checking my phone. Just thought being a dealer meant making money if not making the means to smoke for free...

4. Yo have to remember he probably has a lot of other customers, most likely with bigger orders. Or even have a life outside of dealing and the cash your offereing just isnt as important.

5. #5 M3ssenger, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Buy larger quantities like ounces so he WANTs to sell to you, plus you can go longer without calling them back.

Move to a medic state IMO

6. This.

I've completely stopped buying in quantities lower than a quarter and I always pick up long before I'm through, I think until you find a reliable long term dealer everyone should do this.

7. Yeah man this is how a lot of people I knew were until I found a reliable dealer. I remember one time I wanted to get a sack before I went on a trip for a few days, I called the guy twice and he kept telling me, "Yeah bro! Lemme just call my boy and I'll hit you up". Eventually he just stopped picking up and refusing my phone calls so I had to settle with other formerly legal substances :/

8. sounds to me like either the dealer u are trying to get bud from is either some one who doesnt move that much, kinda does it on the side. OR like others have said if you are trying to get like a dime or a 20 depending what the dealer gets it for it might really not be worth his time. But they might keep you hanging just incase they choose to come out that way for some real business and snag your $ while there.

Try buying at least a quarter and see if that makes a diff, if not ask around for a new hookup