Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im concerned about my experience...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fbhd, Jan 29, 2016.

1. So I recently bought a strain called "white widow" below will be a picture of a nug. I smoked it yesterday night with abit of alcohol. It gave me an uplifting body high but in the morning I woke up and my hands feel sorta numb, like textures are hard to feel. And it's still in effect now. Wondering if this is normal? (This would be my first time trying medical cannabis and not that street stuff) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454050882.576461.jpg

2. #2 Joker1121, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
    Mate, not to worry. Who's to say what's normal and if you're having side effects from marijuana? Good luck, seriously, don't worry.

3. more likely from the alcohol than the bud.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. not sure about this but if it lasts for a good bit longer (maybe 1-2 weeks) then go to a doctor if you are concerned about it

5. Numb hands? I've had a body high but never felt my hands go numb from smoking.