I'm completely fucked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffyredeyes, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Wise words:D

I think everyone has gone through something like this. Whether its a big thing like in your case or something less extreme.

2. Yes, Id say once it reached junkie status....the plan has to change....he will get and be fucked....because hes a JUNKIE....enough said. Dont fuck yourself over this.

Live and learn...call it a day....and cease all the drama

@givingtree.....yay santa cruz! home of my sig band ;)

3. #103 rollitupburnit, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    find him sleeping in his car, take the plastic wrap shit and go around the car numerous amounts so he is trapped in his car(believe me it works haha) then slice his tires so he cant drive away then have a bat/hammer and have some fun with that bmw, and if you cant find him do a stake out on his gf's house lol yes it sounds creepy but he cant resist pussy so he is obviously going to go there, and when he goes into her house do what ever you want with the bmw, he does heroin there is no way to get your money back so now you need to cost him money, btw he wont have a shot gun dont believe thaat nonsense and DO NOT CALL THE COPS, they cant do anything about it its weed!

4. When he's sleeping in his car or away from it, cover all the windows with sticky notes.

Last summer someone did that to my car while I happened to be running late for work that day - such a god damn pain in the ass.

5. ask him if its worth all of the teeth in his head

6. fuck his girlfriend.

7. Haha I'm all chill.

But after his response to my opinion, I had to say something, and using someones own words against them is the best way to prove a point.

As I said though, hope he gets his shit back.....he probably won't based on what I've seen, but I hope it happens.

One Love :smoke: