Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i'm buying a RooR

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Broosh, Jun 13, 2008.

1. my local headshop just got in some RooRs that i am looking into purchasing.

my questions though, are these:

1) how can i make sure they aren't rip offs?
    2) what should i get in addition to everything?
    3) on average, ABOUT how much money is spent?
    4) what is so important about the thickness of the glass? just harder to break? or what?
    5) do smaller tubes have thinner glass?

i'm probably looking to spend around $400, does that seem fair? and i want about a 2 ft.

2. Well for a normal stright tube you will pay around 180, depending on the label color(glass thickness). You should buy a diffuser and an a/c. So that would cost you around $275 for the hole set up. Thats for an 18" though. At least thats how much it cost me but I got a Roor bowl with mine. Nice 2 footer Roor's would be in the 275 range alone.