Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im bout to blaze it up right now.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rudnut420, May 20, 2011.

1. It's that time. I got some real good mids. Some of the best I've seen this year. I'm bout to toke some fat bong hits. What is y'all smokin right now?

2. Toked a j of some Jack Herer 5 minutes ago, damn I'm lit as fuck lol. I ususally use Bob Marley's but I used a JOB this time.. Best j I rolled in a while, I recommend JOB papers if you smoke joints :eek:

3. I live in bama bro. Job papers is all we smoke out here. and I agree. Best papers I know of.

4. You guys need to start smokin RAW papers, theyre a little hard to roll at first but once you get used to them you'll never buy another pack of papers. Tastes much cleaner than a regular paper

5. #5 S0UR, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The paper just rolls perfectly, it has a grip to it or something. Other papers tend to 'slide'.

6. look up club gummed rolling papers you can buy em in packs and there 72.95 there beast for rolling and they last as long as a blunt and taste amazing raws are alright n so are dlx but gummed are the best

7. White Widow 98 :smoke: