im bored so im going there....helicopter on an egyptian hieroglyphic

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Dec 9, 2011.

1. if you like von danikens stuff, and havent seen this before, youll dig this - there is a hieroglyph in egypt that supposedly depicts not only a helicopter but a submarine, a blimp, etc.....wohoo!!...bleh, anyway here it is:

[​IMG]

2. looks like a jetson's car and that hover car from starwars

3. That doesn't even look real...

4. idk hippie, to me, the helicopter looks pretty much exactly like a helicopter...idk man

5. We don't know what the fuck anything else is beside it, so let's jump to the thing that resembles a helicopter, and say it is one.

Greattttttt logic. :cool:

6. Why does that 2 headed bird have insect wings? ._.

7. oh its real alright...google "helicopter on an egyptian hieroglyphic" youll see it exists...

what?

8. i have no idea...:smoke:....im just intrigued with the chopper and sub and blimp...more so by the chopper tbh...

9. Thats pretty fuckin wild man.

Could be fake, might not be, who knows, but that is pretty trippy!

10. who knows man...the tablet exists, thats for sure...on authenticity, i mean, even it WERE real, could people come and claim it being real?....idk

11. i think its showing shit that flys, idk call me jaded but the start of the glyph IS a flying inscect dunno thoughts lol

12. I don't see what you guys are talking about with the "blimp".

It looks like a flying saucer. And the "submarine" looks like a car from the 50's without wheels.

13. thats def a flying insect or animal or something but the helicopter is....well....really looks like a real helicopter...well, to me it does at least

14. yeah not seein the blimp:confused_2:

15. the blimp and sub is negotiable....but not the chopper...no way

16. yeah man i think there sayin something....alot of that shit is stuff that flys or is left feild i wish i knew. cool shit tho

17. "...yeah man i think there sayin something...." could be...could be....or not....its just another conspracy theory among countless others but it makes one go "wtf?" in a nice way....:smoke:

18. no, the things to the right of the helicopter.

the "blimp" and "submarine"

look more like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. pretty futuristic depictations thats for sure :)....