I'm bored at work, help me decide what to do...

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Jun 22, 2010.

1. So I was sure to bring my external hdd with me today, so I have a few drug docs to choose from. Help me pick which ones to watch!

Here's what I have:

- Cocaine Cowboys (have heard this is awesome)
    - Peyote to LSD - A Psychedelic Odyssey
    - Rolling Kansas
    - Humboldt County 2008

Which 2 do ya'll think I should watch? I'm really interested in growing, so I have a feeling the Humboldt County one would be interesting. Also LSD/psychedelics really interest me too, so I might watch that one.

Give me some tips blades! I'm sure some of ya'll have seen a few of these :)!

2. If cocaine cowboys is the one im thinking off than its a good one. I was always late to school last year cause they were playing it in the mornings and i would always watch it. it was interesting.

3. Cocaine Cowboys and Rolling Kansas (i just looked this one up and it looks good, so now im gonna watch it on youtube)

4. Thanks for the tips guys. Yeah I've heard from multiple people that Cocaine Cowboys is amazing, so I'll probably watch that one first.

Perseus, let us know how Rolling Kansas is after you watch it!

5. I vote for the LSD and peyote one, cause those are both very interesting psychedelics..peyote especially

6. man Cocaine Cowboys is one of my favorite movies i have it on DVD

DO NOT hesitate to watch it. dooo it

7. How are you bored at work? I suggest getting a different job not a desk job.

8. #9 Tha Professor, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    Hehe, workin' hard or hardly working, man?
    :bongin:

Cocaine Cowboys and Peyote to LSD

9. cocaine cowboys...

or beat off in an annoying co-workers work space...

10. Haha hardly working like always!

This job is such a cake walk. I do tech support for this tiny wireless ISP, only has about 400 customers. During a 6hr shift I'll probably have 5-10 calls, WAY less lately (as in 5 or less). I sit in a basement, all alone, no one ever comes and bothers me or anything. Have dual 20" LCDs, and decent PCs, so they can actually game when I get realllllly bored.

But during the school year I usually just do homework/study/browse GC of course...since summer came around though I've been pretty bored. Yesterday watched 'Dazed and Confused', laughed my ass off the entire time. But yeah I've just been trying to find movies to watch to help the time go by...

Thanks for the help guys! Dealing with some shit right now, but once that's done I'll start Cocaine Cowboys.

11. so far i think its worth a cheap laugh, its so simple yet i find it very funny

but i guess you should watch it and see for yourself

12. cocaine cowboys is a badass documentary watch it

13. Just finished Cocaine Cowboys, and all I can say is holy shit! Absolutely amazing documentary, loved it from start to finish.

For anyone interested in the history of drug trafficking and stuff like that, definitely check this out!