Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im baked right now but i have something to say

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillsforilz, Oct 31, 2010.

1. The human race is so fucked up. We're horrible and like we kill animals and shit like innocent thigns and we have fucked up governments so we should all go to jamaica with bob marley

2. your a human too bro.

and you elected your governing officials so hush.

and bob is dead. and jamaica's tourist section is the opposite of what is actually is, the majority of jamaica is not the kind of place you want to live

3. Is a psychopath human?

What defines a human? Is it genetics, the moral compass, what?

4. no we shouldnt all go to jamacia.................jamaica should come to us everywhere in the world

5. You don't need to tell us that the human race is fucked up, we know.

How was the smoke? :)

6. you serious? you're a member of the great ape family; specifically a homo sapien.

7. dude calm ur freakkin tits brah i know hes dead

8. well your right about one thing. Im fucking titties :devious:

9. im going to assume your a psychopath?

10. indubitable

11. Nah Jamaicas fucked for the most part.

12. animals kill each other. therefore we can use them for food

13. animals are tasty...government is fucked... welcome to america

14. Jamaica has some terrible slums... not a happy place man.

15. No matter the scenario, there will always be hate, aggression, fear, lust, and greed in the world. There is no such thing as a Utopia, it doesn't work; there's always that one person that wants more, creating an unsafe haven.
    Studies even support that even in the animal kingdom, there's still fast cars, sexy women, and money.
    It's just, shelter, feeding spot, and where you sit in Alpha line up.

All we can do, is smoke weed, and sing Coom-By Ah, and hope for the best.
    :smoke:

Bring Jamaica to Us! Spread the love, don't seclude it.

16. Dude I was baked last night ROFL

17. This. The human race is NOT fucked for killing animals. We are fucked for the way we dominate our planet. Literally we control fucking everything and look right now, your looking at your computer screen. What kind of animal has the intelligence to create and power something as complex as a computer. Squirrels don't have computers. Bears don't have space ships. We have so much that we take for granted.

I have no point but i just started rambling.

18. wow man way to be a pusher.

man the world is fucked but we smoke the grass and learn the word and live to see the rare pieces of peace throughout this land ;)

19. Yeah. The way we rule our planet is pretty much evil.