Im baked in English right now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrGreenLung, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Yesterday I went and bought a new bong, 18" SYN with ice picks and a diffused downstem (my first bong), so about an hour and a half ago my buddies calls me and asks me to smoke. I thought about it for a minute and remembered that I had English tonight, but I said what the hell because my English class is always boring as hell anyways. So we went and ripped like 4 bowls of headies and then my buddy dropped me off at the English building for class.

This all seemed like a really good idea, until now.

I'm sitting here waiting for class to start and I now realize that I am entirely too baked to be functional at all in class tonight and im freaking out.

Just wanted to share my story/predicament. Sorry if its boring.

2. Haha, just chill out man, act like you would if you didn't feel good, that's what I do, when my professor looks at me I just look down, and I slouch and I try to play it off as if I am feeling ill.

3. DUDE, I went to UCLA as an English major and was stoned in every class for two straight years, and I graduated with a 3.24. IMO you can't be forced to sit through a discussion class without being stoned.

Just chillax, if something piques your interest speka up, but if not, just tell the instructor you feel a cold coming on. It's Winter, that will account for the red eyes.

Besides, I swear sometimes the only way I could figure out what my instructors were saying was to BE baked as hell. Most of the time during our break I'd go out and hit my pinch hitter. I'm a MMJ patient though, I can't actually sit in those godawful college desks for more than 30 minutes at a time before my back starts to hurt.

4. I'm trying to but my buddy beside me just showed up 20 minutes late and drunk and he keeps making me laugh....

5. Haha, then play it off as you are in a very good mood then!

6. Haha good shit man.... I've been blazed too many times to count in class.. Especially english calss..

I have bad grammar when I'm stoned and we usually do grammar packets at the beginning of english class...

At least you weren't blazing all the way up to the point of getting dropped off in front of the building where your class is.. :smoke:

Being high in class is fun.. Except for when the come down comes... Then it's just a grueling fight to try to speed time up

7. That is why when you go to class high, you go REALLLY HIGH, no come down, while you are in class at least.

8. getting high and going to class is WAY more fun than just going to class.
    i feel like the information draws me in and i just want to learn.

hahaha.
    gotta love dank.

dirt weed on the other hand....well it just makes me sleepy.

9. don't freak out though, that's not good. you'll have a bad time if you freak out about it. if you can't function this time, just chill and act like you're normal and think about what to do later. over thinking things while you're high never leads to have a good time

10. I smoked a halfe blunt before my english class today, and my english teacher definitely knew what was up...she made me read shakespeare out loud to the rest of the class..not exactly the easiest thing in the world to do while you're baked lol. :smoking:

11. I LOVEEE being blazed in school

12. it's okay. but it's never gonna be the same for me cuz i passed out in class once.

13. omg, I'm still discovering weed and I've never been in class baked before but I do know that when I've gone to convenience stores at night I start deep personal conversations with the cashiers. Once I got a cashier talking about how she sometimes feels lonely at home and how her husband left her and I didn't even know the woman!

It was fuc*ing scary at the time because I was worried that I'd say something really mean by accident but she just kept on smiling happily as if she'd found a good person to confide in.

I bet if I went to class blazing I'd start a huge debate with my prof. :p

14. haha i was pretty baked in physics yesterday, and i had to ask my teacher a question about a problem and we ended up getting in a discussion and after it was done this girl comes up to me and goes, you must be high as shit that actually sounded intelligent, and walked away

15. Aaaah. Don't you just love it when people come right out and prove that weed actually does make you smarter and more creative?

16. I remember when getting baked at lunch was the thing in my school, until the dean busted about 7 people, and expelled 3, the other 4 got 2-3 week suspensions. A little over the top, but they are deans, they take their powers to literally.

17. i had this friend in my english class in high school and we smoked like everyday before that class

and the teacher knew what wasup even has said so to me
    but one day im especially high and my friend is just walking around class aimlessly and the teacher says excuse me can i help you find something and he goes yeah im looking for my desk

i was laughing for like 30 minutes

18. I loved being high in school when I was smokin a lot. the lessons I was blazed up I did the best in getting high B's and a C and I only did half of the shit in tht lesson.

in college it was great watchin a stoner friend jus layin out all his thoughts in english and he would talk for ages and he totally gained my respect and a lot of what he said made sense.