I'm Back!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboysaxman, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Anybody miss me? LMAO :)

Only can stay for a minute, as I'm on the puter at PoohGator's office. Been running hard at work, tryin' to rest up when home, MISSIN" Ya'll all the time!!!!

I'll try to log-on again soon when I've got time to visit, soooo many questions runnin' through my mind about ya''ll I couldn't begin to start askin' right now!!

BudHead, hope you and yours are GREAT!! Kiss the lil' Princess from "Uncle Cowboy"

BPP, When ya'll comin' to Nawlin,s again?? PoohGator and I would love to see you and the missus!!

There I go startin' to ask some of those questions!!!!LMAO!!

Bladies and Blades, I just don't have time right now to say high to ya each, so I just tell ya I've been really anxious to come home to the CITY to talk with my "family" and friends!!

Hope to talk to ya'll again soon!!

Love and Miss Ya'll!!!!!

Cowboysaxman

2. we DO miss ya cowboy, QUITE ALOT in fact i just came here to write a lil note that you PM'd me this morning and I MISS YOU TONS and who else does?!?! argh we need our cowboy fixes a little more often than every few months! :D hehe
    So I was happy to see this post.
    don't forget to say hi to PoohGator for me! Phishhead says hi & wants to make sure you like you're new job.

glad to hear you're doing well, and hope you can come back here soonish!

xoxo~

3. THE SAX MAN IS BACK!!! WOW- I MISSED YOU MAN. I POSTED SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT HOW MUCH I MISSED YOUR SOUTHERN COWBOY STATES ARSE! I AM HAPPY ONCE MORE!!!

4. just kidding It's just not the same around here w/ out you cowboy.
    I miss you, you need to go to work w/ poohgator more often.
    All the newbies probably feel really un welcome w/ out your posts on there introduction threads.

you better fucking come back soon or I will hunt you down and kick your ass ;)

5. Good to see ya around Cowboy. Hope to see ya soon when ya can stay a while. The lil princess is doing great and i'll give her a jkiss for ya. Tell PoohGator hello and hope to hear from ya soon!

Post when ya can!

6. We miss ya, Cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Good to see 'ya around Cowboy. Come on back and sit a spell and talk when you get a chance!

8. He IS back. =)

Z

9. HOW THE HELL ARE YA!!! SMOKIE & I SAY HOWDY!!!!