Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Back!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Hell not that any of you's noticed, lol....but i was down in Yorkshire, England....and then down to Birmingham with the brummies..(home of Ozzy Ozbourne)...for a wedding....well it went really well and then with a great surprise to the Scottish contingent (i.e. the brides side) she had hired half a Pipe band to play her first waltz and then for approx 30 min afterwards...well i was all done up in my kilt and bonnie prince charlie jacket....man did we have a good time....i was so fucked that i went to my room b4 it finished and my g/f couldn't get in the room...lol...she phoned the room about 20 times and i still didn't wake...i was out cold..lol...she banged the door and still couldn't wake me.....she thought that i was being such an arsehole for not waking up that she decided to have a party with approx 10 people in the room when the woman finally let here in with a skeleton key, to piss me off.......the best part is that i slept right through the whole thing...lmao...aghhh good ol alcohol.....usually i'd wake up if someone shook me....but not that night.....Peace out...Sid

2. well i think she missed me that night as well....lmao...Peace out....Sid

3. Hey, Sid...you beat me to it, man! I was going to start the "Where the hell is Sid?" post today so that you'd know you were missed and you go and blow it for me. Geez! ;)

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad your back, Sid!!!

4. Welcome home Sid!

5. Hey RMJL sorry for stealing you're thunder dear...:( ...lol...and it's good to see that some people here missed me...tnx smokinokie...Peace out...Sid

6. It's cool, Sid. I'll let you slide this time?

Let me know when your ready for a shipment of Twinkies! I've grown to like them again since the big to-do!!! :)

7. hey... sounds like you had a blast. it's great to have ya back though ;)

lol rmjl... poor sid's got no twinkies.... that's just not right. EVERY stoner deserves the deliciousness of the twinkie.

8. Ah, I know this, Cottons! That's the reason why I want to ship him a box so that his life can finally be complete!!!!

9. LMAO!! Had a few of those kinds of nights myself pal. You know you're fucked when everyone is telling you the next morning all kinds of crazy shit you slept through the night before!

Speaking of Twinkies Sid, did ya ever get to try that receipe I found?

10. no not yet and i'm working on getting you's to send out a box to me....however it's all about security....not that i don't trust you's lol...it's just that if you's were to send say a parcel to my address....with me posting about my growing, then the parcel could possibly be traced to my address.....hence i'm gonna get a friend to accept the parcel and then forward it to me by hand...hence then if traced it leads to good old law abiding friend..lol....Peace out...Sid

11. Yeah right!!....it's o.k. critter i trust that after them getting all the way to Australia you'll hand deliver them to me....tyhat's what true pals are for...lol...isn't that nice of you...lol....Peace out....Sid

12. HELL NO....i was indeed a true Scotsman, as one lady in particular wanted to know....and in turn, found out...lol....Peace out....Sid

13. i'm part scotish (as well as a bunch more)... wish i could get me a kilt, lol. i'd wear that thing all over the place.

14. Yeah it's great...all the woman harass you and molest you....lol...Peace out...Sid

15. Hey hatebreeder and cottons...have you's ever tried tracing your family tree back to Scotland to find out where abouts your ancesstors came from??.....Peace out....Sid

16. Where were you's from originally then...ie do you know where in Scotland....it may be close by.....Peace out....Sid