IM BACK YOU MONKEYS!!! (but with all kush)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dafinestsniper, Sep 3, 2008.

1. looking good man, holy carp your gonna have a real jungle

2. Im still adding SLinger, I can't wait for the Kush to bust out in full veg.
    thanks for stopping bye. Stay tuned If your into Kush, thats all Im gonna be running from now on. I'll be adding more kush strains.
    [​IMG]

3. Yo man you need more lights. lol :eek:

I wish I lived in Cali.:rolleyes:

Alright you lucky bastard have fun. :hello:

4. looking good monkey! keep up the good work! :D

5. This all kush grow is nuts man.

that strawberry shit looks like its gonna explode with buds...are you gonna make it a mother or flower it ? ?

and im excited for all of these buds man good luck.

6. I see you Serg, c20h25n3oIsGood, and mjboy.I keep a close eye on your threads you guys have all came a long way from when we all first started.

I dropped some sissors on my Sour O.G clone and killed her. I went back to V.Patients to get another one and they didnt have anymore left.
    The owner and I bullshited for aboout 20 minutes, talking about how "no kush should be harvested before 10 weeks" Then he offered me theses 2 clones. Now the Poisonberry isnt Kush but it was free:rolleyes:, and the Kaia kush is a cross of O.G and super silver haze:eek:. I think she'll be good if I can bring her back.
    The XXX OG seedlings where blessed to me. I really didnt want them but since nobody wants seedlings out here I guess I keep em. Plus i dont belive in throwing weed away Maybe I'll get lucky

[​IMG]

I hope she bounces back
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. sucks to hear you killed her but good job on the free clones. who ever said shooting the shit is a waste of time didnt get free clones lol

and yes we all have some a long way.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last of the Carmelicious
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Looks like a good grow you got there. You need to clean that bong out though my friend. I know you want the full flavor of the buds you harvest.

10. The bong is clean Radio Flyer dont trip, thats blue food coloring at the bottom and red in the middle. I had it like that for a party that night. All I smoke in my lux bong is bubba kush anyway. No other flavors are worthy!!

Trust me I taste everything even flavors most people never knew bud had
    [​IMG]

11. I silently watched your last grow and it was pretty awesome...can't wait for this one.

12. Sniper,
    That hydro pre98 Bubba looks great! It looks like you're getting those res temps and your PH dialed in. I'm curious about those new clones too. I think it's great that you're mixing a few other cut's in there. As long as they're not too sativa heavy you should be golden. Sometimes it's nice to change it up. You and I both know that once you smoke OG there's no turning back. I guess it's kinda like driving a Porsche. Other sports cars seem inferior. You always come home. :D

Later :smoking:

13. Awesome Just Awesome man ..... Triple thumbs up .....

So how much do these clones cost from your shop ....?

Um legal ... We just have no seed or med shops here ... Its unreal really ...

14. #36 dafinestsniper, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008

Yeah fatal, the only sativa I have is the sour desiel:(.
    Even though sativas are really stress:D
    sour desiel's O.K. for a satvia.....

I talked to the connect today to see about your bubba and L.A confidential he said "tommorrow" so have a some dirt ready. Hows the Purple kush clone? I cant believe it survived what about any of the others? Next time I'll put "GENTLE" on the box.lol I got another free clone today. I want to do one of those test we talked about but first I need another bubbler.
    I got nutes, hydroton, any ideas???

[​IMG]

15. most clones cost anywhere from 7$-20$ where im at. but with the "prop215 love" thats going on people or giving away clones to share there expirence with fellow growers.

16. #38 dafinestsniper, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008

most clones cost anywhere from 7$-20$ where im at. but with the "prop215 love" thats going on people or giving away clones to share there expirence with fellow growers.

[​IMG]

17. Do you remember the Blackberry Fatal?:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. [​IMG]
    Cannabis Cup:
    1) G-13 Haze - Barney's
    2) Chocolope - Grey Area
    3) Super Silver Haze - Greenhouse United
    Indica Cup:
    1) Top Dog - Amnesia Seeds
    2) Crimea Blue - Barney's Farm