Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im back with pics and a vid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Klaus Heissler, Nov 29, 2011.

1. How's it goin GC!

A few months ago I was on here looking for advice for new pipes. A few members were gave me some helpful pointers - great community. I have never owned glass before these so they are my first.

They pretty much just arrived they was a delay because I received a broken piece from SSFG but 'Ray' remade it for free and shipped all the way to Australia again. They had excellent customer service and I would definitely recommend them.

The other piece I got was a simple glass spoon by Novaglass. Very well made and looks amazing in person, unfortunately I don't have a vid for this. Once again great service and very friendly.

Both pieces were custom made so it took what felt like forever to get here but I'm glad they finally arrived. The wait was excruciating! My Dad came over to visit for an entire day the morning the package was delivered so I had to wait for him to leave before opening it so that was shit. I have been busy with fishing and boating so i haven't visited GC much but I'm back now - enjoy the uploads!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXvVxzYlm_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Attached Files: