IM BACK!!!! purple kush...white widow...ak47 all crossed by purple passion!1200 watts

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 420-420, Aug 13, 2009.

1. #1 420-420, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    wats up everyone!!!long time no see....:wave::smoking:

im back growin the seeds i made last grow journal....2 years ago......

i started them of with 75 watts of cfls for a week r two....then moved up to 300 watts of cfls for 4 days......now i got
    i got 2 600 watt air colled hoods....the closet still HELLA hot! fuck one little 400 watter it aint worth it.

about 30 plants all seeds that i crossed last grow....im not sure wat to name them yet....

while they were germinating i dropped the plate and got all the seeds mixed so i dnt know which ones are which till the end....some bagseed too about 5 plants...

there is a little bit of guano in the pots but thats it i havent used anything else besides water, and u can tell they need it. im goin to switch to flower tonite tho cuz im broke and cant get veg and flower nutes, so just gna get flower nutes.enough talkin tho...heres some pics:hello:

Attached Files:

2. im def watchin this :hello:

3. im glad...imgoin to do way better this grow just watch and see:devious:

4. last night was the first night of 12/12....outdoor crop is showing sex signs might be male!!:mad:but it still could pop some hairs out we shall see.

5. outdoor plant was a male...son of a bitch!:mad:

i pulled out like 11 males out the garden all the bushy good lookin ones?????????whats up with that i thot females were bushy and males were tall and lanky.............

6 confirmed females.......males are winning so far...i hope the rest are females.....:eek:

feeding them 75% strength liquid karma and 75 % pure blend pro flower....

one of the light went out so only one 600 watter bloomin these rite now until i get another capacitor:(

no good luck on this grow so far...hope everything turns around really soon

6. 12 males so far....11 females 10 inside one outside......:hello: almost 50% with like 8 more plants to sex....

some plants got burned from the light being to close....

pic update today!!!in like a hour

7. anyone kno where to get cheap capacitor???? its gotta be 52 uf and 330 VAC.......please let me knooooooooooooooooo.....do they have to be the same exact numbers or can they be biger?

8. heres the pics.....im not sure...a little over a week of flowering....all plants on the left are females....the smalls ones on the right cant tell yet....

i kno no one comments till u see nugs, its alll good tho this journal helps me out alot

Attached Files:

9. and i found a store that has the capcacitor i need for 9.50 hella cheap/////they said they had one left but they were bout to close so im goin early in the morning to get it:hello::hello::hello:

10. sitting in on this one:smoke:

11. you ask for help so here is some advice , 1st great plants and this thread sounds fun but looks a little like you water them to much and/or to many nutes i wouldnt ad any if your soil had shit in it already cause too much will make it not bud as much and get a ph kit to test and ph UP and ph DOWN to get it right and if your going thru with what i said ill tell you what you need your water's ph based on the soil you have.

12. here a pic of one plant outside......strait purple pinkish pistills....hella nice

Attached Files:

13. bad ass news..........i got SPIDER MITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one of the worste problems around and it got pretty bad! watered with neem 2 days ago gonna use it again soo.

can u water with neem daily if using foliar spray??

good news on the other hand.....i got another 600 watt hps hood ballast and socket setup for 100.
    and im goin to trade 2 of the older 600 watters i got for 1000 watters fool want to trade strait up its good.....anyone kno how long diamond ballast last? and if they are good?
    so that will bring me up 2600 watts free 800 watts sounds good

the plants nug growth has stoped because of the mites....

14. i was following your grow a little bit but you dropped off the past couple months and have not seen any posts? new thread?

15. lol it probably all went bad on him. i laughed so hard about your first grow. that was a disaster in the beginning. miracle grow and i dont even kno what lights those were. and they were like 6'' from the side of your plants. they werent even above the plant. then 18 gal buckets. u made every decision ive never seen. i guess u were bold with your decisions though. it helps to read into stuff before jumping into it. that had to not end good.

16. [quote name='420-420']bad ass news..........i got SPIDER MITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one of the worste problems around and it got pretty bad! watered with neem 2 days ago gonna use it again soo.

can u water with neem daily if using foliar spray??

good news on the other hand.....i got another 600 watt hps hood ballast and socket setup for 100.
    and im goin to trade 2 of the older 600 watters i got for 1000 watters fool want to trade strait up its good.....anyone kno how long diamond ballast last? and if they are good?
    so that will bring me up 2600 watts free 800 watts sounds good

LOL. i would never trade a 600 for 1k. 600s are better bro. he was calling u a fool if that went down. i dont know 1 person that would make that trade. but ur learning still.. youve been growing for at least 2 years??? wtf

17. to get rid of spider mites fast go to your garden shop or hydro store pick up a thing called NON PEST STRIP will kill them in about 4 to 8 hours for better resutls put them in a black garbage bag with the strip for few hours,

it helped me over 10 plants full of spider mites

no more problems