I'm back from a few years' hiatus..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blatantlysubtle, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I stopped partaking for a while and had a lot going on in life (still do), and have moved either twice or three times since my last post.

I've been all over SC and a few other places, one.of which was Hanahan (right up in Charleston's armpit). Now I live in Mauldin, which is tucked right to the south-east side of Greenville.

Single mom of a young teenage boy and take care of my sick Dad some. I am disabled (I look fine, it's invisible) to a degree myself which makes it hard so I'm doin' the best I can under the circumstances.

I'm a bit lit while I write this so sorry if it's a bit too forward.

Anyway, since my brain is hindered at the moment, I'll just say hello again everyone and who else we got in Greenville in here?

IMG_20180903_161953.jpg

Sent from my BND-L24 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi there, welcome back.

3. Hi...welcome

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. welcome back to the fold.

5. Welcome back. Hopefully the hurricane spared you any major destruction.

6. Being disabled sucks. Wish mine was invisible. I have AS (Ankylosing Spodylitis) and a completely fused neck. I had a brand new 5br house with a pool and Jacuzzi i was going to inherit but was a fool in love (or so I thought) and left Cali and let my mom sell the house. Now i find myself becoming a cannabis refugee with nothing to go back too and risk jail growing in a prohibition state. I had no idea.