Im attracted to mature women

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tom9892, Apr 13, 2011.

1. My friends mom Jenny is an amazing strong woman, and I think I'm in love. What should I do?

2. You only live once;)

3. Go for it no regrets !!!!

4. /thread
    liqweed said all you need

5. I thought this was gonna be about Stacy's mom at first..

6. #6 Purple4:20Haze, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    I think it enhances their hotness when they have kids aswell.

7. hit it and never look back

8. Your in lust. :smoke:

9. lol whut a
    threead
    go forth
    be conquered,
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frb6i7-yNGY&feature=fvst]YouTube - Dethklok - Go Forth and Die (Sub Eng/Esp)[/ame]

10. i think im also atracted to mature women. not like super old but maybe 30-40s.

i think older women are attracted to me too haha. i can sorta tell sometimes but. i always never go further than taking their complements and smiling :eek:

11. yeah man seriously who cares...if you like her, go for it bro. Dont listen to what other people say, man dont let others get in the way of your love. Just make sure she likes you the same way back though

12. HEY me to i finally found me a milf with 4 kids... we alrdy fucked once lets hope she wants to keep it goin lord knows i do

best part about it is the fact she cant get pregnant....... soooo much better

shes 30 im 20

13. #13 tom9892, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Jennys 50 and has two kids and one of them is my friend. I'm 18(16)

14. Well...youd give 'milf' a new meaning....as in having a mom AND a fuck...think thats what you want.

15. Totally know what you mean man. Stacy's mom has taken ahold of me recently. She really DOES got it going on :cool: