I'm at work

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hellaflush, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I'm always browsing here while I'm at work; decided to join up!

Used to be a heavy smoker, but in October my lung collapsed so needless to say I've slowed my roll. Couldn't stay out of the game for long though!!

Anyways, I'm 18 and go to East Carolina Universtiy, we have some nice product come through since we're close to Raleigh.
    Favorite way to smoke has gotta be joints or blunts, I love rolling so that's probably why haha.

Gonna post some pics of my car now because it's all I have on my computer lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Man i wish I had your job! lol

How did your lung collaps? just from smoking? Im scared this could happen to me! would I know if it already has? is it obvious?

Lol very curious! Sounds painful to have a collapse lung! :p

AND of course.. Welcome!! :D

3. Welcome to the city man! nice car.

Just so you know... you can only have a picture/image OR text in your signature. So one has got to go. hate to be the bearer of bad news.

See you around :wave:

4. I dunno what kinda culture ur organization has but it might not be a good idea to surf GC from work. it kinda sticks out in a browser history and anyone monitoring the network could see everything you're doing.
    just a heads up.

welcome though, nice car

5. I honestly couldn't tell you how it collapsed. I quit smoking both cigs and weed 3 weeks before it happened. I had a back spasm and it was just painful to breathe. They said it was common for my body type (tall, skinny, male.)

Alright man, I'll get on that. Thanks for the heads-up!

Yeah I'm working from my personal laptop, I browse for fun because my job is super easy. I sit outside at the bus stop and count the number of people who get off. And it comes about every 20 minutes. I just dick around on my laptop haha