I'm ashamed to say this...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ryan2392, Apr 16, 2010.

1. But I'm really starting to like Lady Gaga haha
    her songs are just so damn catchy!
    I find myself singing them constantly!

2. I've heard Beezlebub writes catchy hooks like those too.

3. Not a fan of Lady Gaga, but she is a hell of a lot more creative than the other pop singers.

4. There is an edit function, if need be.

5. dont be ashamed man...do your thing

6. Doesn't she have a penis, or was that bullshit? I'm wary of traps.

7. i doubt it but... does it really matter?

8. ive noticed that shes trying to disprove the whole "dick" rumor, in one of her newst videos she wore a thong just so the haters couldnt say "she tucked it."

good for her too, im not a fan but i just think that was disrespectful. plus aint nothing wrong with showing a little ass

9. #9 Free The BIRDS, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010

brother lady gaga has been wearing rediculously small panties since she came out.

at a canadian music award show(mmva's) she wore the smallest panties ever, like you could basically see her cunt
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4__npNAJA3E]YouTube - Lady Gaga - LoveGame and Poker Face (Live Much Music Video Awards 2009) Amazing Performance!! HD[/ame]

sorry that-her physique, that voice. no man

its a rumor started cause she has a huge nose and looks like a man facially. making the rumor VERY believable to many people (like you).
    she played along with the joke-- why not? extra attention

ya her music is VERY catchy, i sadly listened to and liked some of her songs (shudders).

but hey props to her, she ROCKS that ugly ass nose she was given. her body is very close to perfect IMO. very unique and new, so cant hate her mayng.

10. #10 soapman, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    I like lady gaga....I don't really listen to her music that much and it's not like it's on my ipod but I have her album (I got free from a local radio station) I was listening to her well before she blew up sky high in the world. I always knew she was gonna blow up just because her songs are catchy. I try not to get them stuck in my head for that reason. Pokerface was one of my favs even before it was a single. She's got tunes and she is just very interesting.

BTW, you should never feel ashamed for liking musik. Fuck what other people think about it. All that matters is that you like it.

11. whoa... let me clear my name and publicly state that i never believed that rumor

12. haha dude thats kinda harsh. She isnt the prettiest girl around, but I wouldnt call her ugly.

13. ^^^ I would, she's a butterface.

14. I'd do her, as long as she promised to keep it tucked in or taped to her leg or something. She's fairly original and that's a rare and refreshing trait in pop music.

15. the girl i've been into lately mostly listens to metal and hiphop, yet lady gaga is her favorite musician.

i haven't heard much gaga but i know quite a few people with legit taste (i.e. don't just consume any pop diddly, usually into different genres) that are a fan of hers. enjoy whatever you enjoy, never feel weird.

16. Dude nothing she is doing is new or creative, there have been female electro pop outfits long before her doing way more creative shit than her. She's a prime example of what a record label and music publishing company can do with money.

17. QFT not hating on u fans but shes just like the other corporate shills like Madonna, rihana, beyonce, and so on,

I dont hear anything different in her music apart from an upping beat.

18. haha. when i was with my ex i was like that. i kinda dissed her shit at first but later i started getting into it. i tried not to let her see i was actually into it. haha.

but i'm not w/ that hoe no more. so fuck that shit for me, haha.

19. I was more or less referring to her individual style and not her music. Most of the electronic dance stuff all sounds the same to me.:confused_2: