Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm an idiot.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tuscano56, Feb 26, 2009.

1. I decided to make a batch of some dank cookies today. About 20 g's in 2 sticks of cannabutter which i strained. I mixed it all up, put like half of it on a sheet and put it in the oven. I pulled em out later and they were still circular like when i put them in, so i pressed down on them with a fork and they just crumbled. Needless to say i was fucking pissed.

Then i realized i forgot to put eggs in the dough.

So basically it was just a combo of cannabutter sugar and flower.

half a batch of cannacookies in the dumpster.

fuck my life

2. hahaha I'm not gonna lie I probably woulda just tried to eat the crumbled cookies anyway...but either way still a waste of what could have been perfectly good cookies :(

sucks.

3. oh man that is horrible but why not just eat it, i mean fuck it the butter is already in there why do you need an egg to be able to eat it.

4. and you didn't still eat them or grind them into a milkshake BECAUSE???

5. LOL at least you can still get high

6. me no understand why you not just eat them

7. You're only human for forgetting the eggs.
    But you are an idiot for not eating the damn cookies!

8. let's not jump to any conclusions here. I meant in the dumpster figuratively. they're ground up now and i put some in a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup and im pretty high now. So im saving the bag of sugar-and-flour-sativa for further uses.

the good news in all of this is that it only happend to half a batch. once i realized the problem i added an egg to the rest and baked em up.

not such a bad day really:eek:

9. yeah man, its really not that bad, I mean you didnt lose any weed in the process - good idea putting them in ice cream :wave:

10. Should have crumbled them over caaaake and pudding and milkshake and OPEN MOUTHS!

11. I know what im doing at 4:20 today!;)

12. [​IMG]

noo really that sucks man:( have you at least tried them :)

13. whered you get my picture????

14. mmm...
    i think i could cook some cookies like that
    just for ice cream
    mmmm
    i wanna go grocery shopping now
    im hungry...

15. lol that mustv sucked, im almost tempted to do what you did anyways just to make some ice cream

16. youre fuckin up

17. if youre gonna put in that much effort your should just make chocolate chip cookies instead of gross yet tollerable sugar-flour-cannabutter-chocolate-ice cream

18. Honestly I don't realize how you didn't notice anything wrong during mixing the ingredients and putting them on the baking sheet. Butter, sugar, and flower don't really mix well by themselves, any idiot with a sense of feeling in their arm could have told that something was wrong. Putting them on the baking sheet should have been another tip off as your dough started to feel nothing like dough at all. The butter and the flower would have just mixed into a pasty substance with sugar all over it.

19. nah man, i mixed the melted butter with the sugar and it became like a syrupy liquid, (this is usually where i would have added the egg) and then i mixed in flour until it made a dough

it felt exactly like dough, the only time it didnt is when i took it out of the oven and it was all dried up. Are you accusing me of lying? i don't understand this

if you don't believe me maybe you should try it

20. Dude!? Eat it anyways itl get you fucked up!