I'm an ex-smoker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cosmored, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Hi everybody. I smoked pot in the seventies. I stopped in 79. I still advocate the complete legalization of pot though. In this link there's a video called "Hemp Revolution".

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

It talks about the theories that there are ulterior motives for pot's having been made illegal such as hemp possibly being a threat to the paper industry.

I also have the theory that pot is illegal because its being illegal makes it easy for the government to remove dissidents. All they have to do is search their cars or homes and plant some pot during the search and these people will be out of circulation for a few years. This is just a theory though.

I remember when Abby Hoffman came out of hiding. He went on trial for cocaine possession. I wonder if he was framed.

2. hows it going? im an ex-smoker too. I stopped in 95, I miss it sometimes. Then about every two or 3 years I try it again and end up hiding in the closet :eek:.

3. well thank you for your video and im EXTREMELY GLAD to see even an ex-smoker still for legalization...