I'm An Asshole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CharO0ne, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Well, as much as that may be, there's still no reason to post in the thread if you don't have anything to offer. ;)

2. #22 mrs. illadelphin, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    My point is, the whole thread has nothing to offer. Further more nothing that anyone is going to post in a forum has much intrisic value so I don't know what you are trying to imply with that statement but anyway. It's called a joke...yeah?

...lighten up. also known as, light one up :smoke:

3. We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

4. Personally, Im always nice to people. I will tell you the truth though and Im pretty open about things. If your a good friend though, I'll always have your back.

If you fuck me over... than you fucked yourself over. ;)

I wouldn't ignore my gf's calls though. Maybe some friends but unless I wanted to break up I wouldn't.

5. Oh my god stop flooding the poor OP's thread with this crap :p...were all assholes, don't feel bad OP. :D

6. You're right, I shouldn't take the thread any further off topic. I deleted the post. :p

OP, I think you should do whatever makes you happy.
    If the way you are now is what makes you happy, then continue being who you are and try to find friends who will not only accept that but who will appreciate it as well. :bongin:

7. Also, OP I understand.
    Sometimes, I feel the same way. I feel like nobody is really my friend, and they are just using me. I have a few close friends but not enough to make me feel secure about myself basically. I have a girlfriend but it's a new relationship so who knows how long it'll last?

Life is stressful, but the best thing to do is to light up a bowl when it overwhelms you.

And overwhelming is often.

8. #28 ForYouBlue, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010

Over the years, I've known more than a few people who described themselves as "realists." Most of them used the self-imposed label as an excuse to be totally callous and insensitive towards other people.

"What? I just say it like it is."--No, you look for other people's flaws/mistakes/imperfections and point them out for no logical reason. That doesn't make you a "realist," it makes you a fucking douche.

"I'm just an honest person."--Yeah, honesty is great. Nobody's saying it isn't. But there's this thing called "tact" which allows you to be honest without being a total asshole. It seems that a lot of so-called "realists" (at least, the ones I've had experience with) think tact is for pussies.

"I can't help it if everyone else is so damn sensitive."--You're right, you can't. What you can do is start using basic manners and holding your tongue every once in a while. It WILL make the world a more pleasant place for all of us to be.

OP--the above is not directed at you specifically. They're things I've heard from people who, like you, decribe(d) themselves as "realists."

Now, as for you--I can't relate. I enjoy interacting with others in a kind and mutually respectful manner. I understand getting sick of other people (we all do at one point or another), but I don't alienate them with callous remarks disguised as "honesty" and rudeness labeled "realism."

I guess if I were you, I'd be wondering just how mean I'd have to be for my own mother to bring it to my attention ;)

You don't have to change, but I'll tell you right now that the civilized world is a much, much nicer place for people who care about things like being kind, and polite, and socially functional. Just sayin'.

While we're on the subject, people "questioning" your behavior and asking why you're quiet are also rude. Respect is a two-way street. If I were in your shoes, I'm sure I'd be annoyed as fuck by people asking me why I'm not talking (assuming they already know I'm the "quiet" type). I mean, really, wtf kind of question is that? Next time someone asks you that, just answer with this quote: "It's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Anyway, I hope this wasn't too harsh. I really do wish you luck in finding a way to get along in the world :)

EDIT: And as Livefreely pointed out, we're all assholes to SOME extent. Don't feel too bad OP :p

9. i always wished i had a brother dude some one to hang with

10. go for it. I have 3 more you can chill with. 2 of whcih smoke so its cool.

11. just remember man that dicks dont only fuck pussies....they fuck assholes 2.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o30wacwdoc&feature=related]YouTube - Denis Leary - I'm An Asshole[/ame]

13. Haha thanks man =] glad to know I'm not alone.. And anyways.. I do have one guy that I roll with and I say roll because well.. we do shit together.. and today I told him how I felt about all this and he pointed out how that I never go out of my way to spend time with them... This weekend I plant on doing lots with my group.. Maybe it will help =] you should try! :D

14. +rep

So well said man:hello::hello::hello:

15. You just described me,,,

//

16. haha ok bro put him in a box and mail him to me

17. America...FUCK YEAHHHH...!

18. +REP, Hahahahaha!:hello:

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no6-vsHgHJg]YouTube - Denis Leary - Asshole (Censored Version)[/ame]

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKtfdVqK7c]YouTube - South Park - Randy - I thought this was America![/ame]