Im alot of fuckin trouble.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigd^, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Long story, i dont want to get into it but im having constant panic attacks, I may have to move back to KC

i need support someone to talk to

PANES IF YOU SEE THIS I NEED TO TALK TO YOUI ASAP

2. yo i live by kc but...go to ur doc for panik attacks they prescribed me kolonopin or some shit it really helps the panik attacks..

3. Yo bro, I think I remember you talking about how you couldn't afford a family doctor/ PCM. However, if you can't find any Benzo (Xanax,Klonopin,valium,.etc..) drink any type of alcohol. It will rid your anxiety, however, be warned. If you do drink overboard the next day or whenever you have a hangover you anxiety will be worse. I advise drinkin a beer every so often bro, or small mixed drink. Much luck on finding a benzo and the Dr.

4. why would you need to move back to KC because of panic attacks bro?
    The box is full of blades ready to support.

5. yeh let us know man, we are here for u

6. I'm sorry dude.

7. cool dude...hit me up when u come to KC homie we can kick it

8. Hope everything turns out alright for you man

9. Man I thank you guys for your help n shit, talkin to quite a few of you.

i gotta run and make some phone calls. when i get some time, ill explain just whats goin on.

10. yo bigd, i don't know you as well as some of the other posters do, but for real man, you need anything at all, i know atleast one of us here in the box will be able to help you in some way or fashion. Let us know what's up when/if wa can man. Good luck with whatever it is tho man, hope it all gets worked out.

11. Keep it together buddy.

You came so far, dont think you wanna go back.

Deep breath brother.

12. I need a fuckin' place to stay. I know noone in Aurora, or close by colorado

this is fucked beyondf ucked..

no money.. i have no clue wtf to do. bout to go to the ER and fake Crohn's Pain just so I have somewhere to go.

+ Ill get high at least, free food, the works.

13. Shit man,

all I can say is that if you're ever near me, you know you got a place to go.

14. [​IMG]

15. im freakin out. dude, i dont wanna sleep outside. ill get stabbed, robbed.. everything

i just donno what to do

16. alot of this has to do with parents finding about all the drug usage ive been doin here

17. Is a small "pack-backable" amount of money wired to you from your parents out of the question?

18. totally.

they wont give me any money.. OR my anxiety scripts ( yes i have them legally )

like i said, no cash, and no way to get any money.. im entirely fucked

19. Wow..they kicked you out? That fucking sucks man...the only advice I can think of telling you is beg your parents.