Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm almost in tears, due to my stash :'(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PincyPot, Jan 25, 2010.

1. thats some good find pincy! i hope u get that shit more often :D best of luck

2. where are u from man?

3. Scotland :( (pot wise)

4. aha and i thought my bud was bad. plus i can't find it anywhere for cheap since most dealers are pretty spoiled around here, so i'm always buying for 20-25 a g for mids

5. Oh damn dude, I used to live in Aberdeen (I'm in Texas now!). I'm kinda glad I didn't start smoking over there from the looks of it :/ I feel bad for you though! I also feel that I'm sure there is a connect you could find for better quality.

6. im sorry to see thats what your smoking..

but hey..its weed

7. You'll be much happier when you grow, believe me :smoke: If its a small space I suggest lowryder2 or ak47 dwarf autoflowering seeds..they grow fast, short and are low maintenance.

8. Yeah, problem is, i have very limited funds and knowledge.

I have a space about 1.5m long, 80cm deep and 2m high, 400w hps.

I need...what for a very simple grow? £10 worth of neuts? seeds? soil?

as for aberdeen, i know of £50 for 3.5g there for cheese but not worth the drive from here

9. Yikes. Well if it'll make you feel better it's not just you.

Over the years I've talked to several different smokers from scotland who all said how little smoking culture there was, and how terrible and over priced the weed was.

10. Auto Flowering Seeds
    Pick & Mix Seeds / Lowryder #2 Feminized $17

Amazon.com: Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom Quart: Patio, Lawn & Garden $15- $20for grow big and for big bloom each.

about $20 for foxfarm soil.. Amazon.com: foxfarm soil - Patio, Lawn & Garden

11. Looks like you need to move to America. ;)

But seriously, I don't think I've ever seen pot that looked like that. But I live in California, so that might have something to do with it.

12. yeah bro thats some twiggy mids but ive seen worse
    dont worry about it just look for better connects & enjoy the mids in the meantime...but youre in for a treat once you get some gooood goods

13. yea, i wish i could have some bud that these people post.. i usually smoke like shittymids

14. hahahaha man this looks like puke (no offense)

i used to smoke some shitty thing myself so i know what its like. its okay just find a better dealer.

15. Damn man I'm not sure if that's weed my man.

Suggestion.

Stop buying this instant this shit is NOT safe to be smoking.

Get yourself some nugg bro.

Reg is for children bro.

16. its definitely reggos, but it's better than a kick in the balls

17. its hurts how right you all are! I totally agree that this is too far shit.

Problem being i know all dealers til the city (which is 30miles away) but even there the smoke is only slightly bit different or inaccessible cause people are shit here!!!

I really dont understand why people do it here, its a fucking disgrace. I get about 3g of dry bud but surrounded in .5 of sprayednis, this is the stuff i really want to show you all cause it really does seem very unhealthy.

18. not trying to bash it or anything but i dont even think thats weed
    it doesnt look like any weed i've ever seen schwagg or not

19. Throw it out. It definitely looks cut with other things. From what you are discribing the smell as, and with those extra foreign plants in the mix, I would say that it is being cut by those perfumed, dry flower/plant material people put in their bathrooms. You know what I'm talking about?

For your own health, I would stop smoking it.

20. #40 PincyPot, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    :s

i would just through it out...but its a more complicated than just the one if you know what i mean?

if only my idea of computer smell generator was invented....you could smell it.

its sweet, but kinda like manure sweet...like some sort of herb though. You can separate bud from shrap but the buds infused now