Im afraid to smoke again!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lexx1123, Oct 6, 2010.

1. K2 known as legal weed.Pscyhoactive substance in it is some HWO-18 shit stuff.Basiclly it is same leaves chooped up and binded up with sythetic canabinoids.No reasarch was done to it so only god knows wtf it can do to you.By now there were some medical cases atributet to K2.Also it is called "pot incense".That shit sucks,better just have fun with good ol" Mary Jane

2. Haha, it's like the "girls" in those sex forums that ask when their clit will grow :D

But on a serious note K2 is artificial herbs which contain chemicals that mimic THC. Nobody fully knows or understands the effects or what it might cause later, MJ has been known for 2,000 years and still there are people who disagree about what it does to your body.

3. K2 and other variants on it are seriously bad news. I have heard some scary ass stories about it here on GC.

I have also heard stories about people doing acid and then doing weed and the high carries over to the weed. That is what I think is a possibility with the K2, that and having a low tolerance w/ anxiety and paranoia.

What you had was a complicated reaction. You need to realize you aren't still on K2 when you smoke. What you said about needing to teach, train, condition your body to the reality that you are smoking pot and not K2, and not having a panic attack.

Don't mind the defensive folks crying troll. They come out whenever they think someone is criticizing their perfect image of Mary Jane instead of accepting she has some minor flaws.

4. /thread.
    again.

5. You're having hypertension from being nervous/worried about something. Smoking weed is supposed to be a way to relax and unwind, and in order to stop random bouts of pain, you need to let your mind clear. The best way to do this is to pick an object, say an empty beer bottle. Focus on the bottle until your vision starts to become blurry. Close your eyes and imagine yourself doing what you love doing most. Then picture yourself doing this while extremely high. This works everytime for not only me, but every person I have recommended this to. If this doesn't help, you probably need to break your tolerance limit. You can do this by smoking so much in one sitting that you realize why you smoke in the first place. (I would recommend doing this with a friend in a relaxed environment):hello:

6. You are outta your mind. You just need to sit back relax and go with the trip when you start to feel the signs of that pulling sensation. If you fight it, your going to regret it. Just hop on your bed and close your eyes. Your not going crazy...:rolleyes:

7. Hey man.

I can answer your question, because I can speak to you from experience.

DO NOT SMOKE THESE LEGAL BLENDS.
    I used to only smoke them (Such as K2 or Spice), thinking they were harmless. Dude, they are possibly worse than crack - the reason is, is because no one knows the long term effects. It is not just a plant - a laboratory in Germany tested all of these legal blends and found them to be sprayed with synthetic chemicals to mimic weed. They're basically man-made chemicals sprayed over shitty plant materials.

These companies don't give a fuck about your health. They print "not for human consumption" on their packets to protect themselves legally incase anyone has dies from it (there have been reported deaths).

Now, because these companies are not professional, they do not have to adhere to any strict guidelines, so the amount of chemicals in each packet might differ - so some may be stronger than others. You never know. So, you may have had a really potent batch.

I had a similar situation. I smoked a little more than a usual amount... and my mind was going into over-drive...turbo mode... and it hurt... thinking so much burned my brain out so bad... I felt retarded after...

But understand its over, and you survived it. The reason why you began to shake and twitch from the weed, was because your paranoid about yourself having the same experience. Shaking and twitching is a completely natural response from your adrenaline. Its just because you are worrying too much. All you need to know with weed, is that it is natural itself! You CANNOT DIE from it! Just breathe deep, slow, and relax... weed is harmless, and great :D

It took me time aswell, but once you have THAT in your mind... you can enjoy weed like never before :smoke:

8. 1 answer would be this post is bull shit and u are trying to keep kids away from trying marijuana. which i wouldnt say neccasarily is a bad thing. because weed takes a good chunk (not huge, cause its still do able) out of my paycheck. but its also futile cause eventually they will try it.

the second answer would be that you have Schizophrenia, there have been studies that link marijuna use to activating a genetical predisposition to Schizophrenia. or perhaps it was the K2. i do not know, nor am i a doctor. nor did i experience what you have so i cannot make a correct analysis of your experience.

everything stated here is believed by me to be true and factual, corrections and challanges are more then welcome