Im affraid I might get busted.

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabislover, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Ok let me give you a little background. about 4 months ago I was dealing a little bit of bud to a small group of people, Im talking maybe an oz a day on a good day. Then my neighbors caught wind of my buisness and started making reports to the police about all of the traffic coming and leaving my house. As soon as the first person got pulled over leaving my house, I stopped selling.
    Since then Ive cut the number people that come to my house down significantly. I only have 2 or 3 of the same people come over every day. I figured that since I had stopped selling so would the complaints. So I started a little 5 plant grow opp, which is now in the flowering stage. I got pulled over and arrested last week for not having a front lisence plate! Only to find out when I got there that a detective wanted to talk to me about marijuana. He pulls out the huge folder filled with complaints from my neighbors. He asked me if I was selling and I admitted to him that I sold a little a few months ago but I had stopped. He asked me if I was growing becuase I had a "Hightimes" and "Spliffs" book which he called marijuana grow books. I of course said no. Now I cant remeber exactly what he said from there becuase I was so caught up in the moment but im pretty sure he said he would have to pull people over and find them with marijuana before he could get a warrant and come search my moms house.

Does anyone know anything that can help my situation. Ive been stressing so bad over this.:confused::eek::(

2. your screwed dude better go hid out for awhile ..........kiddin

3. you already fucked up by saying that you used to deal. either move your grow or dismantle asap

4. Man really?! How can they get a warrant with no evidence? Im not selling

5. You wanted opinions here is mine:

Get rid of EVERYTHING right NOW.

I mean ALL of it, no matter what.

Seriously!

6. all it takes is one illegal FLIR and an improperly hidden grow and you're done for ,... they can get a warrent with very little evidence now that you told them you used to sell

7. Why? Please elaborate, I may have left something out of my story.

8. yep pc and there in you house.

9. your own word will be your downfall. move your shit asap.

10. i bet they are working on a warrant right now. get rid of everything man. i have seen this shit happen to so many people.

11. What do you mean "pc and there in my house"?

12. probable cause... you said you used to deal, which is reasonable suspicion that you still deal. probable cause would be them going to the power company and seeing that every day your power spikes at 8 am and then turns off at 4pm, or a "anonamous tip" (aka illegal use of FLIR) that you're growing and that = warrant

13. probable cause, you let em in, they saw the weed mags, and you admitted to it.

14. OK what now...

15. shit man that sounds rough....but i have to agree. move it or lose it, ya know?

16. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk soo everyone agrees that I shoul kill my plants with only a month left before they are done. believe me Im the last one who wants to go to prison, but I just have a feeling that they are not investigating that far into it. Pluss I only have a 600 watt and it turns on at 1 AM, that could be a heater or something right? and when I said that I used to deal he didnt even act like it made a diff, when he left me he said as long as he's not hearing my name that he'll stay away from me. the exact words he used were "stay off my ass and Ill stay off yours"

17. can you move them to someones house and hook them up at the end of the op?

18. man its up to you .... if it was a week left thats one thing but a whole month is like playin russian roulette

19. i dont think I can move them anywhere because no one I know has a location and I dont know how I would transport them.

Yeah I know it feels like russian roullette. I dont know what to do.

20. i'd count your losses and move on, dude. it's not worth it... you can always grow more plants in the future when it's safer, but to chance it now... i don't think that's a good idea. it's just weed. not worth screwing up your life over.