I'm about to purchase some Microsoft!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 28, 2012.

1. So today Ian about to purchase some Microsoft stock. I will purchase 2,ooo worth of stock. Hope I don't get fucked.

2. You mean $2,000 or 2,000 shares? If you mean shares congratulations on having $64,000 to gamble. Also, you are purchasing at peak prices.

3. i wouldn't say it's peak prices now. unless microsoft utterly fucks itself over in some unforeseen way the value will probably just continue to go up.

4. I'm sure you know this, but for anyone else interested, before you get impulsive.... When buying stock, just be SURE that you've looked into the last few months, up to the last year of their value (the graphs are easy to find), to be certain that you're not buying stock at its 'peak', instead of on a dip.
    And don't plan to hang onto anything for too-too long while playing the market, unless you're stable, and you've got a serious interest in the company, family, wealth, etc... you can more safely make a lot more profit by buying and selling quickly, than you can by holding. :)

5. From what I see its the time to buy because by the ened of this year they will have windows 8 out and they'll be in China market for their mobile phones.