I'm about to go and gorge my stoned fill at a chinese all you can eat by myself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Stoned, Mar 1, 2011.

1. You see I've got this problem like. I've smoked an eigth today and now could eat a fucking gryffin. Serioussss I could tear the flesh off a roasted unicorn and flame grill it's backside. It's £9.50 a Chinese super buffet called Mae Sum which is all you can eat. No one wants to come but I'm really keen for a feast. I'm just gonna go by myself and GORGE MY FUCKING FILL ALISTAIR OVEREEM STYLE!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkg5Sx-o1m8]YouTube - Alistair Overeem - Video Clip 04[/ame]

2. Don't do it! I made the same mistake a week ago and am still shitting myself! Ahhhh!

3. DOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Lol this one time me and some friends were gonna smoke, go eat chinese, and sea book of eli. Lol we had a big argument b/c some ppl wanted to see the movie(we were running late from smoking) and some wanted to eat. So our biggest, fattest friend( good 6'4 300) who looks funny as hell, walked in the chinese place ALONE at like 9 at night with not a soul in there but him and the chinamen lol. I walked in and seen this and CRACKED THE FUCK UP...it was just so funny b/c he is fat and eting alone on a saturday night lol.
    We all ended up going to eat with him first and i was so high every time those chinese pppl talked to me i cracked up.. UWANMODLINK

4. I went to a chinese all you can eat yesterday with my friend after a few blunts and they kicked us out for being there 3+ hours still eating . My friend argued and they said we could stay one more hour then we'd have to hip and hop our way out of their place

5. Shoooot.. if you've found the perfect chinese place to grub at make sure to enjoy it while you can. When I was in middle school up through high school, we had this little chinese fast food place and the food was the freakin bomb. The little old chinese guy who ran it was like a billion years old. When his grandson graduated high school and went off to college, they closed the restaurant and retired. Its been over ten years and I'm still mourning the loss of the world's greatest orange chicken. :cry:

6. There's this bomb all-you-can-eat Chinese place a few minutes from me. For some reason, they have the best cheese pizza I've ever had. The rest of their food is alright, but it's that pizza that keeps me coming back.

7. i wanna go there man if you were stuck inside for 3 hours it musta been some good ass food.

8. It was and I hadnt had anything to eat all day plus its 5 bucks you cant beat it.

Only problem was when night came and the next day, my stomach wasnt too happy.

9. I LOL'd so hard during this post.

10. u know....if that guys a fighter (im guessing seeing as it says "martial arts" at the end plus the fact that he's a fucking monster) i bet knocking him out is twice as hard seeing as his jaw must be strong as fuck from all that chewing all day. Think about it...eat alot, get big, get a strong ass jaw....

its science:smoke:

11. dude, there is a superbadassawesome chinese buffet where i live. $4 all you can eat. i dunno what that is in your currency, but worth a little less than a gram of cheap ass reg.

12. I went and it was fucking amazing, though afterwards I felt like I'd died the death of a thousand cunts via munch overdose.

13. makes me want some general tso's now..
    gc u guys make me tummy agnry of hunger!
    :smoke:

14. Dude that's Alistair Overeem, one of the most devastating strikers in MMA. He won the K1 Kickboxing Grand Prix a few months ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hL1rVPzbM0]YouTube - Alistair "The Reem" Overeem Highlight "WELCOME TO HALL-O-REEM" (SW)[/ame]