Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm about to get higher than I've ever gotten. +reports

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by derpdapimp, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Alright guys, so a yesterday I picked up a Q of the best dank I've ever smoked in my life. It's a delicious purple kush that got me baked off of one bong hit. Today I decided to make a 2 layer firecracker. this is the plan

Eat firecracker> wait 15 minutes> smoke 1 gram in bong > smoke a .5 pinner > watch lion king ( haven't seen it since i was 6). Nostalgia high at a [10]. Did I mention I have a low tolerance? I will report later (I'm doing this in an hour). Any other suggestions of things i should do?

2. inb4doodmyweedwaslaced. nah you're gonna have a great time :laughing: sometimes smoking on the come up of edibles kills the edible high. wait until the firecrackers fully kicked in, then blaze more.

3. take a long poop

4. Wait like 30 minutes to smoke, just what I would suggest. So both effects hit you around the same time, can take up to hour 15 minutes to start feeling the firecracker. Also, you might not want to eat before hand due to it increasing effects but I suggest you get a snack or something. Just my .02

5. I'm waitin on the results :smoke:

6. That won't be for awhile. Need to bake it and I'm waiting for aluminium foil to get here.

7. ok, omg, so i took the firecracker and i took the bong hits and right now i can hear an airplane all the time in the backgvround of my sound brain volume. anyways i just rolled a pretty fat joint should i smoke it?

8. herp derp firecracker derp bong hits herpa derpa derp fat joint, airplanes

yes smoke it

9. I smoked the joint and watching lion king, high definition full screen in the dark with 500% volume.

10. Get ready to green out. Headache style.

11. Ok so anyone who's reading this I just had a question. If likea weed plant was like under pressure fora billion years and became oil, would that oil still have thc?

12. I like the way you think................:hello::hello::hello:

13. I did something similar except watched Coraline on blu ray. It was an amazing decision.

14. The three hyenas are a crackwhore, a retard and a crook.

15. aahhahahahaha the retarded hyena's eyes make me die of laughter.

16. hahahaha his name is Ed

17. Wow this is in the wrong section, how do i move it to general?

18. Hmm, interesting question. If it were to turn into a liquid, probably no thc would be left. It would be broken down into something with a simpler structure, like actual crude oil. I think THC is has too complex of a structure to withstand the pressure.
    But, I'm not a chemist, so I really have no idea. Just guessing.

19. i remember posting crazy like this when i started smoking.

lmfao classic