I'm about to be too high..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheebaa, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Hey City,

Been a while since I smoked this much in one night- I am really high as it is- But I am still going to smoke a little more....:D

I want to be too high- it's gonna be good.

Anways........

It's nice and cool here in RI tonight- it's about 55 degrees and clear- Great weather this weekend for fishing.........

Tonight I got to hang out with my dad who I do not see to often and my grandfather whose the most awsome guy ever..... We sat around by a fire- I was stoned for the occasion and I think it went well. Not that I act like an idiot, but I just think it was a good choice to smoke before......

Edit:: I :love: joints and my "cigarette roller"

Edit:: I wish there was a more masculine love ^ seems kinda feminine(sp?)

2. Have fun toking :smoking:

3. Too stoned is just about right.

4. Yeha masculine love is kinda a hard thing to express.

5. yeppp im pretty fuckin stoned right now too.. but not too stoned.. going to go rip some more hits on the ol' bong. later

6. Envy is what I feel. Smoke a bowl for the dry. Cool that you got to see your pops and grand-dad. Sounds like a good time! Hope the fishing's good for you, cheeb.

7. you can never be too stoned my brother.

8. Where in RI are you? I just went there on vacation with a few of my friends like last month we rented a house in Naraganssett. We smoked literally a full ounce in 2 nights. Soo many blunts and bowls, we smoked at the beach all fucking night it was awsome.

My friend broke his favorite bowl though, that sucked.

RIP Pelly

9. I'm in west warwick