Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm a super lightweight...that's both good and bad.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Aug 29, 2018.

1. I'm a super lightweight.

That's both a good thing but a bummer in a way...I can get nicely stoned on one large hit off of a dugout/one hitter so weed lasts a very long time for me and while that's a good thing, it really shortens the "social activity" of smoking out (which I enjoy too) The IDEA of firing up a big cone joint and sharing it is great but I'd be flat on my back before half of it was smoked!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Being a light weight is always good. I miss those days where I can smoke and get super stoned.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I accidentally took 3 hits off of the one-hitter last night and didn't hardly know where I was. I was having all kinds of weird thoughts. I wasn't quite "spinning" but I was close. That was a bit much.

4. I can sit down and smoke 6 joints and not get stoned atm. Edibles are my only hope haha!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wow!
    I think today's pot is different than the crap I bought when I was a teen, I could share a joint and not be blotto back then.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's different for sure, but I have never been higher than one night in Tuscaloosa, AL in 1970. Old time cannabis was awesome too!

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's funny. I remember it coming in baggies but no real buds...just looks shake like stuff. To get buds you paid good money and I didn't. I remember measuring by "fingers" and oz, and lid.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My first purchase in 1968 was a 5$ "matchbox" .Yeah, and lids (funny name) measured by fingers and they were $15. I got a lot of brick weed which was surprisingly good though heavy on seeds. We also came across some awesome cannabis back then- Panama Red, Acapulco Gold. I was lucky enough to smoke Thai stick brought from 'Nam. Those were the days! I sure wish I had OP's tolerance, or rather lack of it- you're lucky rpavich!

9. Yeah...Thai stick and Acapulco Gold.

Sorting through and getting the stems and seeds out...those days are gone I guess.

Hopefully I don't smoke so much I develop a huge tolerance. I like being stoned but not all of the time, I actually enjoy being "non-messed-up" too. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you are in a med/legal state you can always get some flower that is high in CBD and low in THC and do like a 3:1 ratio of that and a higher THC flower so you can smoke more but not get as ripped

• Like Like x 1
  11. I wish I could do that lol I have to smoke a gram of hash a day to help with pain

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. remember the good ole Thai weed ,,man that was some hit ,,,lol..mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Just take it easy and enjoy it while it lasts. It's good for the wallet too

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Good tip but sadly I'm not. Not yet. I hope that the lawmakers get off of their butts and get 'er done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yep :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Ah Gotcha, my state just expanded its medical about 6 months ago and I was able to get my card in NJ. Hope your state follows soon.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Light weights ,, don't pass out ,, you might wake up with a clown face or make up on ..
    roped to everything in the house and cant make it to the pisser .
    Or hog tied to the ugliest hooker I can find .
    PS my hobby is photography , and you will be black mailed for the rest of your life ..
    Party on …

18. OH man...that's a real thing to consider!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You got to love life Brother .

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Three big hits and I become a meme. :(

• Like Like x 1