Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm a rookie for the 2nd time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NuckingFuts, Nov 29, 2009.

1. So a while back i posted this thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/469801-odd-high-experienced-opinions-needed.html

Since then I've barely smoked and my tolerance is pretty much gone. I picked up an 8th of white widow about a month and a half ago (not sure exactly) and smoked most of that. I felt ok but still a bit paranoid, especially when smoking the last of it in the woods with my friends. 5 weeks ago I smoked lots at a party but I was wasted anyway, and last Friday I had 2 waterbongs and didn't feel good since I was in an uncomfortable environment. Overall though, I kinda deal with the paranoia better (I've concluded that it must be panic attacks, and the only way to get over this is to not get paranoid about actually having a panic attack cause it won't lead to one).

I keep telling myself that this is something I did everyday for years and I shouldn't be so worried (I could compare it to like... flying lots in your life, having one bad experience and being terrified of it for the rest of your life). I want to enjoy weed again and I think now since my tolerance is really low, I'm feeling really stoned again (which should be a good thing) but I'm making mountains out of molehills and instead thinking 'oh wait I'm a little too high here I don't like this'.

So yeah, I'm completely straight right now and I got a couple jays' worth, rolling the 1st one now. Hopefully that's me back on the track again, wish my luck. Anyone else had bad enough experiences to make them quit ? and how did you get over it ?

2. tbh i never had many bad experiences with mj and the ones i did have where later on in my smoking career, so by then i knew that smoking is awesome and something went wrong, whenever im paranoid i just tell myself CHILL THE FUCK OUT and i usually do. i think you just need to smoke more and get used to it, you might not like it but it has to be done and just remember to stay chill.

3. I just toked about 20 mins ago it's the most comfortable high I've had since the thread I linked. No complaints hopefully I can be the way I was before again.