I'm a proud father!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 4E657762, Oct 22, 2011.

1. of a beautiful daughter!!! I just found out that one of my plants that was getting to big for my cab I moved to my father's house and hadn't checked up on was a girl today!!! I hadn't seen her in a week and when i went over there was little pistles around her nodes!!! i took 2 cuttings dipped them in some rooting hormone and transported them home!!! I'll have pics tomorrow of the mother and ill post the pics of the clones if they survive and root!!!!

2. Congratulations!!
    Should be one of your happiest day's my friend. haha. Lookin forward to seeing her! What's your setup? Soil, pot's,light's,space,strain ect...

3. she is my first confirmed female i just started growing ...

I'm using :

Soil (mix of miracle grow and some cheap potting soil)
    3 gallon bucket?(It's a little smaller than a 5 gallon)
    4 x 48'' fluoro plant bulbs from walmart not sure of the lumens i think total its like 8000+
    Space : Currentlly in a room thats 4'W by 6'L
    She's like 2' 1/2ft tall (I've topped her 6 times?)

Now the strain...that is a interesting story......My father got a bag of dro and found 2 seeds in it! planted them and one plant died and the other (do to neglect and its growing restrictions) grew to about 1'ft tall! and hermied.... I harvested the seeds (50 or so...)and planted a few and that's her origin's (the plant the seeds where harvested from had a citrus/skunk smell to it)...so yeah not exactly sure of the strain....

4. Awsome bro, sound's sweet.. Goodluck, hope to see those clone's in a while.. I'l keep watching..
    PEACE