Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by terryberry, Mar 10, 2009.

1. hi everyone! i am a newbie to this forum.

i have been an avid user for about 18 years now. i recently cut down my usage dramatically because i am looking for work.

i am hoping the seasoned smokers can give me some advice. (please forgive me if i posted this in the wrong section.) i have a hair analysis test coming up for a job. what should i do? i am freaking out! i have no idea how to pass this kinda testing. i have searched for the shampoo solutions but do these really work?

please let me know and thanks so much in advance for you advice!

-terryberry

2. when was the last time you smoked? i would definately suggest shaving(short buzz) your head a bit before it. plenty of resorces online on hair tests just google it.

3. Yeah, if it's been awhile since you've smoked shave your head. And I mean shave it haha. Then lay off it for a bit. Even after you get the job wait a couple months before you toke again, just to be sure they're not gonna test you again. The herb will be here waitin when you're done :smoke:

4. Here is the thread

5. Just took the hair test and stressin on the results did the mac method about four times prior,

6. Damn sorry i wasnt fast enough or i would have told you to shave your whole body(joke), but either way good luck on that test man hope you get the job.But the advice i can tell you now is chill out and get domed if you dont get it dont stress to much just keep trying.

Stay high ,