Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm a new smoker, and I smoke a lot!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vickadelphia, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay well I've been smoking since the start of this April 2012 and I have gone through about 11 grams of weed! I haven't even been smoking for a month and I've gone through a lot I have been smoking with friends though but only like 3 and all I do is smoke blunts if you guys want to know, Any suggestions on how I can stop blowing so much money on weed, And how I can conserve it? I love weed now, and I don't think I can go with a 20 sack each weekend, I do buy high grade weed btw.

2. How old are you? If you can't figure out how to conserve weed something is wrong. Invest in a vape and enjoy your highs rather than smoking more for the sake of it.

3. Grow? Or get to know somebody who grows, and you might get the stuff cheap if you buy from there often.

Also,

I've got nothing against young smokers, but mental maturity is what counts in my head. Wait until you're mature enough mentally if you/someone else doesn't think you are yet.

4. It's normal man, the hype will die a little once your tolerance builds up enough.

Just roll joints rather than blunts and buy a small piece.

5. #5 Vickadelphia, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    I do smoke because I enjoy it? I'm going to be 19 in July, Stop acting like a fucking little girl saying "If you can't figure out how to conserve weed something is wrong" its a question im a new smoker.

Disrespect is NOT tolerated here - WW

6. Just don't smoke as much lmao. Pipes, Bongs and Vapes definitely enable you to use less weed.

7. #7 KushAndChips, Apr 29, 2012
    You're going to last a long time with an attitude like that. Use the search function next time and I gave you answers, use your brain, if I was eating all my food in the fridge and asked "How do I conserve food?" the answer is obvious. Small portions, enjoy eating, and understand when you're full and feeling good. The same applies to weed.

PS. fuck you.

Disrespect is NOT tolerated here - WW

8. if you want to save money smoke bowls. Blunts are just a good way to waste weed.

9. KushAndChips has a valid point. It all boils down to common sense.

10. #10 Vickadelphia, Apr 29, 2012
    Oh man, You're going to be the biggest thug on grasscity aren't you? "Use the search function next time," stfu you sound like a fucking nerd. I don't spend all day long on this site like you, Talking shit over a website? How pathetic? And your asking how old I was? What if I told you I was 10? You probably would a gave a dumb answer about my age, Wouldn't of you?

Again, disrespect is NOT tolerated here = WW

11. Smoke less.... it will prevent you from smoking more.

12. #12 LongBottomLeaf, Apr 29, 2012

lol.... ya, HE is the one who sounds dumb here.... :rolleyes:

More disrespect - still not tolerated - WW

13. Well there's your problem right there. Blunts are all well and good, but they use up a lot of weed compared to bowls or bongs. And if you're having to share those blunts between a few other people, your weed goes that much quicker. And tell them to start chipping in with their own supply, if they aren't already.

14. Stop smoking blunts and buy a bong

15. The reason I asked your age was due to the sites rules. The way you come across is young and immature. Secondly, if you used the search function you'd spend less time on this site due to finding your answer quickly and efficiently. Probably a good thing for you, and the rest of GC.

16. #16 LongBottomLeaf, Apr 29, 2012
    Just realized we're dealing with a Trolly Polly here folks....

Your first post told us you just started smoking in April, yet you have created two different "first time smoking" threads once in January, and once in February.

You, Mr. OP, are super fuckin cool!

Don't forget... us who are "on this site all fuckin day" know not only that there is a search function, but also a "recent posts" spot to find out the other nonsense you have posted.

17. you need to chill out i started 4 months ago and ive only smoked maybe 20 grams to myself. obviously you dont respect the herb u just wanna get high.

18. Vick, to be fair, you were the first one to talk shit by saying "you sound like a fucking little girl". Maybe if you got off your high horse and actually listened to his suggestion then maybe this thread would've ended a lot sooner.

Plus, you really don't have much grounds to demean him considering you're still a newb toker of less than a month while most of us on here have most likely smoked a year or more

19. #19 kanad3, Apr 29, 2012
    I think I speak on behalf of the whole community when I say; gtfo.

No, you don't speak for the whole community. You are being disrespectful = WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.