im a new grower and need help

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by XxGrassZombiexX, Jun 26, 2012.

1. hello im a new grower and i was just wondering what is the best way to grow outside. i need a way to stealthily get some seeds and maby some help. and if anyone is anywere in illinois that can help that would be great. but it would really help if someone could tell me where i could get some good seeds from. and how to grow. i also would like to know if i could use dried out seeds out of the marijuana i buy. (its not bud. its grinded "street weed") plzzzz help.

:smoke::smoke::smoke: keep growin
    stay high
    -Stoney

2. You can certainly use seeds out of the bid you buy and for a first grow that's what you should do. We don't recommend buying seeds until you have a good grasp of growing. It's pretty late in the season now so you should get your seeds soaking in a wet paper towel in a dark area right away. They should be kept moist and will crack and show a tiny white root within a day or two, sometimes as long as a week. Usually writhing 48 hours though. Then put your cracked seeds in one container per seed (5-10 gallon containers would be ok). Just dust a tiny layer of soil over the seeds. Don't bury then more than a finger tip down. Then keep the plant watered and watch it grow. It won't need any fertilizers for a while.

3. Ok so it is ok to take super dried seeds and keep them wet until they replenish to a healthy wetness until they sprout

4. [quote name='"XxGrassZombiexX"']Ok so it is ok to take super dried seeds and keep them wet until they replenish to a healthy wetness until they sprout[/quote]

We all use dried seeds. That's how they come from the seedbank. There is a dude on here using 30 year old seeds for his grow. :)

5. O ok that really helps. And can anyone tell me how to plant or how to get started

6. [quote name='"XxGrassZombiexX"']O ok that really helps. And can anyone tell me how to plant or how to get started[/quote]

I just told you that dude! Come on... I'm being way more patient that more people would be. You need to do a little of the footwork of YOUR grow and do some reading.

7. Yea I appreciate it. I just need to do some research

8. [quote name='"XxGrassZombiexX"']Yea I appreciate it. I just need to do some research[/quote]

Much better. :)

I have been reading obsessively about growing for the last 3-4 years and this is what I've got as the result.

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

Much better. :)

I have been reading obsessively about growing for the last 3-4 years and this is what I've got as the result.[/quote]

Wow nice. Grow. Well I hope I can have as good as a grow as u. Well happy smoking.