I'm a mess after a 5yr relationship..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by steve2043, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Nah man, I live in Scotland dude :s

Oh, and yeah I know shes winning. I wake up knowing that everyday. We shared a lot of the same friends, so I find out or see through the grapevine that she's out there, havin fun, bein happy...gettin her tongue pierced...Grr.

Cant actually look at her anymore without feeling sick:( I thought that was only a phrase, didnt know it could ACTUALLY happen :/

But i'm alright.. :cool:

2. Go party with some bros.

3. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Go party with some bros.[/quote]

Like james and me right? Haha

4. I was depressed for over a year after my three year relationship ended. Ended up dropping out two semesters after the break up. During the two semesters i earned no credits. I just wanted to meet a new girl desperately so partied a lot and did many social activities. Appearing happy and staying active is great, but the mind doesn't progress with you. Parties and whatnot are short term thrills. The day after your mind just bounces back to bad thoughts about the relationship and whatnot. Had potential relationships but never took them to a serious level. When i finally took a chance a few months back it worked out. Very happy with her.

I guess my advice is to be receptive to new girls if they come along. And if you have a good feeling about her just go with it and make something of it.

5. I just came out of a 2 year relationship and I know it's hard but there's plenty of fishes out in the ocean. It's not the end of the world I know it seems like it but just think it was never meant to be if she doesn't come back and move on. There's a lot of great things in life, try to keep your mind occupied with sports, friends, etc and finding another girl actually does help if you actually like her. The girl I was going out with talks to someone else now and so do I. If you have her as a friend on a social network or have things that remind yourself of her put it away. I blocked my ex on Facebook because I got tempted to go to her page, but I felt bad because she was talking to that guy. The thing that sucks is I have to see her everyday at school but I'm moving on and I'm talking to this sexy ass girl right now so It'll all be good just keep your head up. I know it's hard but time heals all wounds just keep your mind occupied and don't do things that will make you remind you of her don't think of hope and try to move on.

6. Same thing happened to me bro. Get back into the uni if you can and just surround yourself with friends. That's the best advice I can give. I smoked a LOT of weed after we broke up. It helped me, but maybe it wasn't the best idea, maybe it was. Who knows.

Best of luck to you, my Scottish brother!

7. Its been 6 months since my 1 1/2 year relationship ended. Well its safe to say I no longer have feelings for him. I'm still depressed about it. I don't like to admit it. But I sometimes I still tear up if I hear the right song. things will get better. and you always got your blades!