Im a lucky sonofabitch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bhangii, Feb 2, 2012.

1. So my friend is driving my van.. Im in the passenger seat and his cousins are in the back (young kids). He only has a learner's permit from a different state AND he left it at home.. So basically he's not supposed to be driving

We're driving in a suburb where the cops are real assholes and we're smoking.. the car windows were closed and it reeks and theres smoke all over the place.. My friend is black.. and he's probably the only black guy in the whole city..

Its late at night and i notice he didnt turn on the damn headlights.. Im like dude ur going to get us pulled the fuck over.. Honest to god as soon as he turns the lights on, we get pulled over

The cop comes up to his side and asks for his licence.. he doesnt have it obviously.. The cop turns to me and I tell him that I do have my license and we had not realized that he left his at home.

Cop asks my friend to step out and breathe in his direction.. Luckily we had both just finished eating snickers.. So he's out there for what seemed like forever and then the cop asks me to step out and does the same thing to me.. He asks us whether we would take the breathylizer and we say sure.. He never actually did

And then he lets us go.. No search or ticket or warning..

Oh and did i mention that i had almost an ounce of weed that i had not even bothered to hide.. holy fuck

so basically im lucky as hell.. also stupid as hell..

2. So you were hot boxing your van with little kids in it? That's messed up dude.

3. yes i know stupidity all around

4. hot boxing with kids? thats messed up bro

5. So u got some black dude with no licence driving u around with an ounce and hot boxing the van w/ little kids? And driving at night stoned with no lights on?

Your just asking to get ass-rammed by the dick of the law bro- your the kind of people I don't feel bad for when they get caught - however not that I would ever wish anything negative on you like that, I'm glad u got lucky and hopefully next time u think a lil better.

Shit when I'm driving with weight I make sure that all my lights, signals, licence plates and everything is kool, I also have my licence and insureance and registration close by so I can quickly hand them to the officers to keep them standing by my window to a minimun.

6. hes fucking dumb, how do you drive around at night without seeing your gauges and shit. gotta be pretty dumb to drive off with the lights off.

and don't get why he was driving if you have your license.

7. lol i donno why but i don't wanna belive this story but if it happened then ya man you should really thank whatever the hell it is you thank when shit like that happens. I mean I acctually know cops that would have arrested/been complete dicks to you guys for anyone of those reasons but I guess that cop smoked weed and didn't see the young kids in the back or w/e cause legit man you got super lucky with that.

8. Jesus...

9. Yea man, you gotta ride safe when ridin dirty...
    And if you turn on your lights at night right in front of a cop then he knows you see him..see what im getting at??? just like dont get on the brakes if your speeding and see a cop at night

10. Lol you drive a van and you were rolling deep with some youngins while hotboxing. Nice.

11. #11 bhangii, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    that was my first run in with the police and ever since i've been extremely careful.. i dont drive with anything more than the 1 blunt that im going to be smoking.. leave the rest at home or whatever

i would have never believed it either if it did not happen to me

12. Be smarter next time.

13. You deserve the dumbass of the year award...

14. lol o i believe him, when i was 16 i had no permit/license i made a copy of my moms car keys everytime she'd go to sleep id take her car lol there were 100s of times when i b next to a cop at a red light i did that for a year until i got caught by my mom haha.

15. i got pulled over once before i had my license or even a permit. the cop pulled me over and i was speeding i told him i was going to see my mom in the hospital and my dad was out of town and i only lived 3 miles up the road and i had driven with my parents before. he let me go and just told me to go there and straight back to my house. got to the hospital, they said i couldn't see her and so i went and cruised with friends

16. Unless you gave the kids in back a toke then this story blows.

17. I woulda passed the blunt with them and had a good time

18. you should see harold and kumar christmas.... this ops a saint compared to that baby and her dad.... HAHA

19. Dumb kids...smoking driving around where cops like to hide.

20. Story is too stupid to be true... sorry