I'm a lot higher than I thought

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by snivlem16663, Aug 20, 2005.

1. I'm blazing from my bong which i took one bowl off of and i wasn't trying to get high btu I am really a lot. hahahahaha, what do you have to say to that people of Grass City. That just gave me a great idea for a question, shit.

What if grass city really was a city and we all lived there and this was just a message board or something in the center of the town or... something. That'd be badass, I'd make it my duty to make marijuana legal. hahahahahaha that'd kick so much ass

Decriminilize Marijuana NOW!

2. have you been smoking

3. im going to go with a yes he has been smoking

4. i dunno man......i mean its not like he told us he was high.....well i hope not or he might get in trouble....LOL *****COUGH COUGH****

5. mr bubbles would you ever change your name to mr bubblER

6. Mr. Bubbles is cool leave it liek the people of Abergram want you to.

And I'm not getting caught because I'm sly like that.... well i'm sly when i don't get caught:smoke:

7. well i'm alot higher than i thought i'd be;)

8. yeah right on brother...........speared the love i just took 5 prozacs hehe :):D

9. You posted this in the wrong forum :)

10. Well, this is called a "forum".. And if you didnt know (im not like an expert or anything) but it comes from real forums, which are like those big motherfuckers in the middle of town where the whole city meets, and does shit.

Like in Rome they have forums and they had like the gladitor shows there.. Right?

So forum is a big place where people do shit together, and kill people.