I'm a lonely stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by TheTeaTurtle, Feb 15, 2011.

1. #1 TheTeaTurtle, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Yeah well i have come to accept that I am a lonely person who generally hates everybody..

I 3 me + Marijuana+ Nature

That's what i love :)

2. That's the spirt

3. I hate people and love nature too. You are not that lonely =)

4. Oh good to see i am not the only one out there.Nature and weed is the way.People are malicious ignorant assholes (No offense):p

5. I feel the same way, i keep around people are who feel the same way. I feel like kind of an outcast at times cause i don't see things like most others but hey.. it's good to be different. PEACE WEED LOVE! all you need right? :smoke:

6. People = emotion.
    Emotion = hassle.
    Hassle = shit.

Therefore, people = shit.

7. Ted Kaczynski says what's up

8. Yeah you just need to find like-minded people. I'm sure you'd get along with alot of other stoners, it's just a task at finding them for some people. I have a group of like 10 stoners I hang out with, probably more. I dont give a fuck about most of them though, I only have a few good friends. And yet, I still feel lonely, but I'm a loner just like you. I just prefer being alone most of the time, I've been like that forever. I also HATE parties and that whole college frat beer drinking thing.

I kind of like to think of myself as a lazy stoned slow moving sloth. I wish I had a goofy slow-moving soundtrack for my life.

9. Slow groovy soundtrack of my life,Yeah man:smoke:

10. Just remember there's plenty of groovy chicks out there that share your exact hobbies...

11. This is true.

12. To me its just nature

13. "the lonely stoner, mr. solo dolo" - kid cudi
    people can be great, you just have to surround your self with great people.

14. I too hate people!