Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm a little worried about tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShinyTokin, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Usually I smoke solo in my room but tonight i goin over to this chicks house to smoke up 3 girls. My only fear is driving. Hiding my shit, plus i dont have experience driving high, plus it will be dark out so driving is even harder.

Any suggestions? Places to hide it? Things to remember to bring? and hate to say it, possible way to kill my high if im too high to drive? dont flame me for saying kill my high.

2. dont stress dude. just relax. it aint no big deal drivin high. keep yor shit in your pocket, and just go over. your bout chill with 3 chicks that smoke, you should be stoked.

3. just leave everything in the trunk because cops cant look in there with out your approval, and also a lil eye drops can help to look sober other than tat i think you will be so scared you will prob sober up. have fun :)

4. Just be like... "Ahh.. I'm way too baked to drive. Guess I will just have to stay the night." :smoking:

5. lol. def do that

6. dude driving high is simple, just make sure you like dont get distracted with like the radio or somethin just keep your eyes on the road the whole time and you wont swirve around and shit

7. im afraid of running a red light, or not seing a car coming when i make a turn or not braking fast enough and running into the car infront of me. something like that.

8. I'm a horrible driver while high. After my first experience driving stoned I don't think I'll be doing that again, I almost got in an accident and couldn't park worth shit.

9. exactly what i thought when i read this.

10. lmao bro be like wow im so stoned can i sleep with u>? play the sensitive card on why u dont wana drive home lol. be like one of my homies died while driving blazed.

11. I'm a great driver when high. Here's my advice.

Make sure you are 100% situated before you put the car in gear. Make sure you won't need to adjust anything while driving. Then, while driving make sure you're entirely focused on driving. If it's your first time, it might be intense, but use that intensity to focus. If you have cruise controll, use it and always stay relatively close to the speed limit. Driving the speed of traffic is usually more important than driving the speed limit when your high.

The more instinctual you are as a sober driver, usually the better you are high. If you've been driving for a long time or have driven like a lot of miles, you'll be better than if you're relatively new to it. I dunno how old you are, but really experienced drivers drive better high than not so experienced drivers. Kind of a no-brainer but still.

It'll be a lot easier if you know where you going. Navigating while high is much harder than driving while high.

If you get pulled over, be sure you have everything in your trunk or a locked glove compartment where the cops can't search it without a warrant as suggested. Be sure not to drink so you can still take a breathalizer. Eyedrops will help your case immensely.

Hope all that helps.

12. I drove for my first time while high the other night and did pretty well...was pretty damn blazed too haha woot

13. when ur driving try not to talk to yourself in ur head to much, cause then when your talking to yourself in ur head you'll get off topic and start thinking about something totally random:smoke:....haha but honestly its not a big deal....if you REALLY are freaked out when driving and want to sober up, roll down ur windows, find a road with little to no traffic, and go somewhat fast (not speeding) and the wind is hitting u in the face.....that tends to make me more alert

14. i would have to say -try not to over think it -just go with it -i would have my weed close by so if u do end up hearing them sirens just swallow your trees - write back 2marrow and let us know how it went with the 3 girls

15. I feel like Im a better driver while high (less aggressive and I actually naturally start to driveat or just below the speed limit) but honestly sometimes driving high is the most terrifying thing. I almost had a panic attack driving in heavy stop and go traffic the other day and felt like I was out of control andmy depth perception was off. My friend said I was driving alright but it still wasn't fun. OP just give yourself an hour or two to come down before driving home. Hang out with them and just chit chat- time will fly and you'll be fine for the ridehome. No worries

16. Hey bro, if you worry about stuff like that then it will probably happen. Focus only on the positive and have 100% confidence in yourself that u can drive safe; and u will.

17. When I drive sober I over think things and get nervous and shit. When I drive high I'm totally chill and just relax

18. Probably too late, but I'll add.

I find that I drive high just as well, if not a little better than when I'm sober. Whenever I go somewhere, I don't bring my pieces (unless it's an extended stay); we tend to stick to J's or blunts if I'm not at my house. Whenever I bring trees, I always smoke all of it before leaving. That way driving home while high, I just use some eye drops and I've got nothing to worry about.

I prefer to drive during the day while holding. However, that rarely happens.

19. I have the same problem as you.. but I think I can overcome it

I use my scooter when doing errands, saves money ya no? haha
    but whenever im blazed and ride my scooter.. I feel like i'm revving the engine too much and would sometimes forget to press my brake sooner than I should. so.. its all on you, i personally wouldnt do it, b/c it gets me that fucked up

20. To be quite honest, I think it's people's anxiety that makes them bad drivers when they are high. It's not like you think it's going to be, trust me. Just relax and drive along, it's really quite pleasurable, at least for me.

The one thing that I have noticed is that if I don't set my cruise control, my speed will vary too much. If you go below the speed limit that's ALWAYS a tipoff to the cops that you are not sober, you need to go AT LEAST the speed limit.

Put that shit in your trunk, a few drops of visine and a bottle of water and you will be just fine.