im a little bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by i_hate_my_boss, Feb 2, 2009.

1. well i smoked a little joint and was having a good time until i went outside not too long ago and heard some fucked up noises in my neighbours backyard... theyre usually quiet and theyre never in their backyard now a days since there is so much damn snow and i heard some fucked up shit there... my nerves are rattled.. i think it could have been some racoons but i dont think so.. i need to get a gun and a bottle because im such a panzy and weed makes me even more of a panzy. ne ways. :wave::smoking:

2. What do these fucked up noises sound like? Because if it sounds like BANG BANG then I wouldn't call you a little bitch.

3. call yourself paranoid but not a bitch

thats rather degrading...

and i hate your boss

4. its cool man, relax, haha. :D

5. perez purp u look like soulja boi

6. well i shouldnt be scared to go outside of my own home lol... i RAN the fuck inside
    yea the noises were like someone cracking something and then hitting something Louuud.

7. lol

i just saw you posts about wayne nd soulja boi

[​IMG]

8. #8 chronicman00, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    depending on what you heard you may or may not be a bitch

so what did you hear?

edit: oh thats not that bad...I thought you heard someone getting their throat slit or something.

I was scared shitless when back in like 7th or 8th grade my friend and I went into in his backyard at like 1 AM and we heard the creepiest/eerie whistle ive ever heard. like the whistle a murderer makes in those scary movies. needless to say we ran the fuck inside.

9. think about it like this, how many murders are there in canada a year?

your cool man, relax, smoke a bowl, go to sleep.

10. shit, dood

it's just the weed

just gotta control it

11. #14 i_hate_my_boss, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009

thank you kindly for the words of encouragement, I appreciate it. This calmed me down, but my hood isnt too nice and their have been multiple break ins in the past... not to mention the fact i hear sirens every other night lol... but theyre mostly ambulances... (i think) and speeders (i hope) lol

Thanks dude, it must be... sorry for the post... i just had to get that off my mind somehow. GC HELPS!!

12. The LAST thing a jumpy bitch like you needs, is a fucking gun. Youre gonna end up shooting either yourself or one of your family/friends with it before you EVER got to shoot a real threat.

13. hahaha damn that was blunt

14. thats true very true. i gotta relax.

15. smoke until you forget about it :smoking:

16. your way cooler than both of those fucking pussies :cool: