I'm a happy camper

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbsX, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Got into college, senior slump is kicking in, 4/20 is around the corner, and my t-break (20 days) is almost over.

kinda buzzed* and feel like sharing

anyone else a happy camper?

2. mozel tov on college!

3. grazie

4. oh yea. just got a job after being unemployed for a year. first purchase to be an ounce and a perc'd bong with an ashcatcher and or carbon filter

5. If this is a prediction, it is based off of nothing and therefore inaccurate. I shall buy rolling paper.

'Tis weird that raping people makes you happy, but whateva floats your boat you silly billy you :D

6. I use to be a happy camper but it is hard to do with a SMG so I usually have to run and gun

7. see what i do is wait for nighttime to fall while you're casually working on your house or smoking a nicely rolled joint, then I rape the shit out of you and then explode, killing you and messing up you're recently finished house. you also drop all the shit in your pockets.

8. ahh, shooting people, yes. i hope this happened in video games

i see, you're creepy. realistically, however, if i was smoking a joint, i'd probably know you were coming before you even came 100 yards from my house due induced paranoia from said smoking. so you'd break into my house unexpectedly seeing me in front of the door you'd be entering with a tranquilizer gun of some sort. i'd shoot you, tie you up, and sell you on craigslist to a level three sex offender. if otherwise, i'd probably just call the cops or something

9. I've been called a "creeper". I got that name because I'm rarely caught sneaking up on my victims. If you come within a meter from me I self destruct. shit gets annoying, but I remain on the loose due to this strategy

10. not a prediction, i was saying I just got a job, and that will be my first purchase... i was also sharing that i am a happy camper