im a growing nooby(HELP PLZ)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by White Kong, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Hey, im gathering all my seeds from stuff i buy and after winter and it warms up id like to try growing for the first time (outside) and i know a couple things from reading and watching vids but a couple tips would still be nice

on 1 of the vids it said i should start growing from the seeds til they sprout inside, it said it has a better chance of sprouting. Is that a good idea?

THX leave tips.

2. Yea you have a better temp and enviroment control that way

3. so, i should try sprouting them all indoors and them move them outside?

sry im new to this site also btw so im not sure if im doing this all right
    :)

4. yes germinate your seeds indoors and grow them under a light so that they are small sized plants

-OR-

grow a larger mother plant indoors and clone off it

then when the season comes, take your small plants/clones and plant in your spot

5. I germinate them in May outside direclty in pots that are on a ledge so slugs, snails don't eat up the baby sprouts. When they're 1-2 ft tall take them outside to your site. Clones of a good female are a great idea to avoid problems with males. Make sure the one you clone isn't a late flowering or other shitty pheno or they'll all be like that. Using the indoor lights to veg can also be good if your season is short and you want to save time for the plant's veg. stage (when it starts flowering it will be larger than normal). Or buy all feminized seeds. Make sure your strain is adapted to your climate too.