Im a fucking new-byy O_o

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Arick, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Guys you people rock, ive tried to grow before, i failed. any advice for a newbie would help, i havent smoked in over 2 months i am suffering major withdrawals, i just dont feel like buying it anymore, if i could grow it myself i would feel better about the whole thing i would be a fucking farmer, note this is not for me selling shit it just for my personal use, any help would be mpst apriciated, peace out guys -is abit drunk-

2. READ EVERYTHING IN THE FORUMS... that should fill you in completely....

~ completely sober ~

3. I hear ya man, I hated buying it, to expensive, dangerous and I never knew what I was going to get. listening to your story reminds me of my first try 15years ago (ya I know but im not an old fart i dont care what you say) I had a 4' 2bulb flouresent, 5 or 6 seed bag plants in different containers and NO idea about timed lighting schedules needless to say I ended up with 2' high spindly looking plants that never budded.
    It is not that hard, start by reading members "quickgrowguide" by sidious on this forum.
    I learned the ropes by reading ALOT on grow forums such as this one a little time invested in study will go a long way in your success

Good luck

4. Welcome to the stoner city..

Just look around and you'll find lots of info on gerowing!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You